New caseworker is this good??

RoseBrown1972

Applied for 175 CSL 29.6.09, got caseworker early Nov and medicals and police checks done by end of Nov and until now nothing!

Over 2 weeks ago I insisted my visa agent sent an email chasing up the application but heard nothing back, so tuesday night I rang Adelaide. My C/O wasn't there but I got told that an email would be sent saying I'd rang chasing up and they would contact my agent. I heard nothing and couldn't get hold of my agent so I rang again last night, I got told that after my call on tuesday I'd been given a new caseworker. I asked did this mean my application was being processed further and would I hear soon, they said yes and to ring back if I hadn't heard in 2 weeks.

Does anyone have any experience of whether I am being fobbed off or if this is a good sign? I've emailed my visa agent but hes nearly as bad as DIAC for replying!

Thanks

I know! surely its should be simple! They asked us to do medicals and police checks, we did them and gave a stat saying why we couldn't ask my hubbys kids who aren't coming with us. Our medicals are fine, so all they have to do is read the stat dec, accept it and give us visa or make us ask the kids! Half an hours work max!!

Thanks! Its good sometimes to just have a rant! x

This is what this site is about RANTING !!!!!! you need to let off steam every now and again !!

Well at least your closer than me i havent done medicals yet, not been asked so will still be sat here in another 3 yrs probably, but you put your life on hold saving every penny....trying to cut back....god its hard !!

Good Luck

Its so frustrating! We trying to save but are used to be out and about, its so frustrating not doing things that cost too much or not being able to go shopping! Have negotiated a shopping trip if we get the visa to buy clothes as it will save money in the end! And they can't even be bothered to take our phone calls or answer emails when it is there job and we have paid them for to do it!

Archived