What are the schools like?

Guest brogancfc

Guest brogancfc

Hi everyone,

I am hopefully moving to pacific pines in goldcoast but just wanted to know what some of the schools are like. I am scared to move to oz because of the schools that i won't fit in. I get shy really easily.... I am also scared about making new friends and leaving friends and family behind but will soon get over it !

If anybody knows about the schools PLEASE reply!

Thanks, Brogan, x :cute:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wendy and neil
Hi everyone,

I am hopefully moving to pacific pines in goldcoast but just wanted to know what some of the schools are like. I am scared to move to oz because of the schools that i won't fit in. I get shy really easily.... I am also scared about making new friends and leaving friends and family behind but will soon get over it !

If anybody knows about the schools PLEASE reply!

Thanks, Brogan, x :cute:

Hello Brogan

my name is Lois i am 12 years old and lived in oz for 15 months now. the school are really good they all support you to. i was quite shy when i first moved over here and now i have a lot of confidence. the teachers are really laid back , kind dont shout. i didnt even wanna move to oz but glad i did its great i live in the gold coast to. in Varsity Lakes i go to a school named Varsity college from reception-yr 12

Lois:wink:

Guest brogancfc
Hello Brogan

my name is Lois i am 12 years old and lived in oz for 15 months now. the school are really good they all support you to. i was quite shy when i first moved over here and now i have a lot of confidence. the teachers are really laid back , kind dont shout. i didnt even wanna move to oz but glad i did its great i live in the gold coast to. in Varsity Lakes i go to a school named Varsity college from reception-yr 12

Lois:wink:

Hi Lois,

Thank you for some advice its just some people are saying the schools are bad but some are saying there good! But i suppose it depends what school you go to.

Brogan,x :hug:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pommy girl 1998

heyya brogan,

i am Jodie and im also 11.

i dont know what the schools are like really and i havent moved there yet, but i would still like to talk to u and be your friend because i think i am going through the same worries as you !

i hope you dont mind that i cant answer your question i would just like to be your friend ?!

love Jodie xxxxxx :biggrin:

Guest Pommy girl 1998

heyya brogan ,,

im glad we can be friends ; )

63 days isnt a really long time, are you excited or scared or what ?

also my sisters on here and would probably like to talk to u even though shes 10 her names mollywhitear1 if you do

we are moving to sunshine coast on queensland and my dad said it was about 1 hour and 30 minutes away from eachother!!

if you would like me to answer any questions ill try to answer them as i have been there for a month but im still not an expert obviously.

love Jodezzzzzzzzzzz xx ; )

Guest mollywhitear1

Hi Brogan,

My name is Molly and I'm 10 years old. I'm moving some where near you- Sunshine Coast! I would like to be your friend.

Best Wishes From Molly xx :yellow_guy_smiling_

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brogancfc

Hello Molly,

Of course i will be your friend! If you and your sister would like my msn if you have it pm me :D

Thanks, Brogan, 11,xx

Guest Pommy girl 1998
Hello Molly,

Of course i will be your friend! If you and your sister would like my msn if you have it pm me :D

Thanks, Brogan, 11,xx

Heyya Brogan, i know that message was kinda just to molly but oh well ill still reply to it ; )

in a minute i will pm you my msn, so please accept !!

Jodie x ; )

• 1 month later...
Guest jacobccpp

hi my names jacob im probably movin by january (really scared)

lookin for freinds (plus im on msn):unsure:

Archived