help please

Ross 1982

Hi Ross

If you dont mind me asking, if your a qualified mechanic and I'm assuming under 45 (is the 1982 your DoB?) why dont you apply for your skilled visa 136?

This may take a little longer but is by far a better visa (sorry Lynne, but I'm sure you'd agree) as its a permenant visa and means you can work anywhere and for anyone.

Sam xx

Hi Lynne

I was just wandering (being nosey really!) whether Ross had considered a 136, I would have thought he would have, but you never know.

I know when we first started out I knew nothing about any visas and just did what the agent told us to do.

My, what I've learnt since, all from here I might add!!

BTW hows your search for a sponser going? Any luck yet?

If not you must email me your CV and I'll take it to Oz when I go in June and see if my mom can pass it on to anyone.

Sam xx

Hi Sam hun,

No luck as of yet but not giving up, what is you email chick and i will do that with my cv and my covering letter as i got one of them too, pm me you email and i will send them straight away hun and thankyou very much you are an angel :notworthy::spinny::wink:

Guest thekeg95

You don't happen to have any friends who would like to come to Alice Springs to be sponsored as a mechanic do you????

Archived