Bathroom Fitter/ Tiler

Guest trev

Hi, New to site

Can anybody tell me if there is work available for Bathroom fitters/ tilers.

Coz i only see work advertised for Gas plumbers/Roof plumbers or drainers. any reply will be apreciated thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Trev

Hello, im a relatively new user, looking to migrate over the next year. My wife and I were in perth mar 05 and stayed with family and friends. The friend has been tiling for a while and only works 3 days a week. Mind you his wife is fulltime. He responded to adverts in the local paper and has even tried hiring staff himself, however he has gone back to the work for someone else style employment to save having to tidy up others shoddy work. So it can be done - good luck.

mark

• 1 year later...
Guest lolitad

I have a blue bath with some white spots and dolphins at closet and carpet... It looks clean but I want it to get some life.. what should I add to it? should I change the color?

thanks

Hi, New to site

Can anybody tell me if there is work available for Bathroom fitters/ tilers.

Coz i only see work advertised for Gas plumbers/Roof plumbers or drainers. any reply will be apreciated thanks.

Are you a qualified tradesman Trev?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest carlleah

how u doing,read your message im a fully qualifed plumber etc half way through my visa to move over.just wondering how hard it is to get work.

hope u do well carl

Guest nadelina
Hi Trev PM us and we might be able to help you with work in OZ xx

Hi Adele

sorry to be a nuisance, whats the current job situations for Cabinet makers/kitchen installers, if I have asked out of turn sorry for the inconvenience - Nadz

Hi Nadz,

unfortunately I can offer no advice to the work situations in Oz.

I replied to Trev because my oh got offered sponsorship by a firm, but we don't have the neccessary work experience, so rather than keep the info to ourselves we thought that Kev could possibly use this. The job was for a tiler. Sorry that this is of no use to you and I wish that we could help you more.

Adele xxx

Archived