? Boxed in

Guest quigs

A question for all Sydneysiders?

Do you ever feel somewhat restricted or boxed in after being in Sydney for a few years and the novelty of the sun and beaches is taken for granted? Do you yearn for a complete change of scene in terms of culture, language, food etc?

What I'm asking is for the Europeans who made the move how much do you miss being able to jump on a plane and being able to get to another country relatively cheaply and quickly?

I love Europe but am slightly worried that once I have visited everywhere locally in Sydney and the other cities that 5 years down the line I might miss being closer to another country.

Boxed in? maybe not exactly but I do miss the cheap airfares to anywhere.. Australia is nothing like Europe, does not have the population & cannot provide the type of cheap flying we've come to expect.

I do miss Europe but there's still so much to see of Australia it's hard to compare

Boxed in? maybe not exactly but I do miss the cheap airfares to anywhere.. Australia is nothing like Europe, does not have the population & cannot provide the type of cheap flying we've come to expect.

I do miss Europe but there's still so much to see of Australia it's hard to compare

Perth to the east coast is the same if not further than uk turkey (instanbul) prices are similar travel round the east and the budget airlines hav e cheap deals

Archived