Category 5 News

Guest Gollywobbler

thanks o does that still put me at cat 3 now then what if I am on smp will we be bummped up again sorry to sound thick but it all confusses me when not on here all the time to read all relivant posts:hug:

Hi if your occupation is on the new Sol then its 3 if not then you would be 4 and from what i read you would have to lodge a new application and pay another fee to get to 2 and thats if the state will sponsor you on the smp

Tania

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JK2510
Hi if your occupation is on the new Sol then its 3 if not then you would be 4 and from what i read you would have to lodge a new application and pay another fee to get to 2 and thats if the state will sponsor you on the smp

Tania

Hi Tania,

Is that confirmed or speculation, an extra fee to get bumped up?

Tania

we are already SS so are they saying you have to start again if they are that is taking the p.... big style:arghh::arghh::arghh:

we are already SS so are they saying you have to start again if they are that is taking the p.... big style:arghh::arghh::arghh:

This is how i read it :arghh: i know i will not be paying and starting again so i guess the is the end of the road for me

Hi guess its saying we will never get a visa and the ss doesn't count for anything as my oh occupation isn't on the Sol

You will have to hope that your occupation is on the SMP when it is released, otherwise you will be stuck in the new Cat 4. It doesn't look like we will have to pay any new fees, or reapply as we already had an SS application in the system.

Hi Tania,

Is that confirmed or speculation, an extra fee to get bumped up?

If your occupation appears on the SMP when it is released you will be in Cat 2, regardless of where you currently fall in the processing priorities. There will be no reapplying, or extra fees. However, if you are not on the SMP you will stay where you are.

Thanks for this does this mean if we are on the SMP then we will get prority 2 so i will have to wait for the SMP to see if we are in with a chance is this correct

Tania

yes. you are correct. just have to wait for the SMP's now.

Hi

I am so confused, I thought when reading this post earlier that at last we would see some movement regarding our visa application (applied Nov 2008 175 joiner) but now my agent is saying that it will be another 12 months at the earliest before we will even be looked at...is this correct?:confused:

Pamela

Hi

I am so confused, I thought when reading this post earlier that at last we would see some movement regarding our visa application (applied Nov 2008 175 joiner) but now my agent is saying that it will be another 12 months at the earliest before we will even be looked at...is this correct?:confused:

Pamela

That depends what priority you fall into.

Hi

Pamela

Depends on which priority you fall into, do yo have a State Sponsor and what schedule do you come in at 1,2,3,4

Guest bcfrug

Guys just jumped on here.

Am i right in what i am reading.

I currently have State Sponsership to WA and if my occupation is on the WA SMP i will be pushed up to Cat 2 Processing. Is this the case.

Please someone help me. My heart is pounding here?????????

Guys just jumped on here.

Am i right in what i am reading.

I currently have State Sponsership to WA and if my occupation is on the WA SMP i will be pushed up to Cat 2 Processing. Is this the case.

Please someone help me. My heart is pounding here?????????

yes.. IF your occupation appears on the WA SMP you will be moved up to Priority 2.

Guest bcfrug

Oh Wow.

Im shocked. The 1st bit of good news here for us in a long time.

Praying on the SMP now. Thanks so much and sorry for double posting

Guest bcfrug

Any idea on when the WA smp may be released any any estimated timelines on how long a grant will take after the SMP is released if SS has already been granted. Im in Top Priority on the list send out by WA last week. I know so many questions. Sorry.

Thanks for this does this mean if we are on the SMP then we will get prority 2 so i will have to wait for the SMP to see if we are in with a chance is this correct

Tania

If you have applied for SS and your occupation is on the same State's SMP, then you will be priority processing 2

Good luck

Archived