Australia has the largest homes! Do we need them

kernow43

As i sit in my sisters house in Bexley as warm as toast, whilst frost outside its reminds me of the QLD winter.... Freezing outside and freezing inside..:confused:

Bring plenty of duvets and thick socks

Guest sh7t man no way

as martin luther king,the famous french artist,who,s famous saying (we will beat them on beaches) said, not every body can be correct all the time,but some of the times is not bad--- thank you google--- stick that one in ya pipe mate---(martin luther king 1765-1817)what a man.:notworthy:

Guest proud2beaussie
stick that one in ya pipe mate-
Nah I don't smoke mate,stunts your growth don't you know,least that's what they reckon on Google.

BTW Martin Luther wasn't a French artist,that was his brother Jack,please be more careful next time.:biggrin:

Guest guest30038
as martin luther king,the famous french artist,who,s famous saying (we will beat them on beaches) said, not every body can be correct all the time,but some of the times is not bad--- thank you google--- stick that one in ya pipe mate---(martin luther king 1765-1817)what a man.

You haven't quite got the hang of this Google thing have you Alan? :tongue: He didn't say, "we will beat them on the beaches", he said, (in response to the women of lesbos), "We'll beat them bitches" :goofy:

kev

Archived