hi from Joe 11, footy mad. (speak to me)

Guest yvonne & paul

Guest yvonne & paul

My names joe 11, and im movin to nambour 60 miles from brisbane with my mum dad and two sisters Madeline 8, and Nellie 4, and two dogs a german sheapard and lurcher.

we're goin in July. i suport man united and come from Portchester near Portsmouth. i play football for AFC Portchester football team and im in every sports team our school has ever had. im worryin about goin to schools and bein the only boy who cant surf or play Ozzy Rulez so i might turn from a popualer person to a nerds rule. and my games console has just broke so wt sort of game do u think i should $buy$

P.S how cool is this :Randy-git: :Randy-git:

Guest cheese gromit cheese
My names joe 11, and im movin to nambour 60 miles from brisbane with my mum dad and two sisters Madeline 8, and Nellie 4, and two dogs a german sheapard and lurcher.

we're goin in July. i suport man united and come from Portchester near Portsmouth. i play football for AFC Portchester football team and im in every sports team our school has ever had. im worryin about goin to schools and bein the only boy who cant surf or play Ozzy Rulez so i might turn from a popualer person to a nerds rule. and my games console has just broke so wt sort of game do u think i should $buy$

P.S how cool is this :Randy-git: :Randy-git:

hello my name is liam and i am 11 don't worry about school because when i got there we played soccer because i could play ozzie rules :cute: but ozzie rules is the eisiest game to play and friends don't worry you will still be popular i am and all the kids are relly nice:)

p.s if any one has msn mine is badskater123@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Boultons

hi im billy

dont worry about looking silly you will probaly be better at football than most

Guest donovan

Hiya name is Joshua I am 11 and I have 2 brothers Mitch 9 and Harvey 3 we are heading to Pacific Pines in August been b4 and love it caint wait to get back.

Guest danny91

hey

I wouldn't worry about not being able to surf. I can't surf, and I live near the coast. I wouldn't worry about AFL not everyone can play it, and its not that hard to pick up anyway.

Guest DebsnGaz

Hi my name is Zak i'm 11 years old i am looking to move to Victoria with my family in a place called Bachus marsh in Melbourne.Does any body out there like surfing? and are there any surfing clubs so i can learn. Are the schools great there? Do you play auzzie rules? is there any soccer teams i could play for (because i am a great one) is the weather very hot at the moment? have every body setteled in yet and do you think i will settle in with my family.Do you have a playstation because i was wondering if the electricity would work with it because they are very powerful.i am a very good:chatterbox:.Did you make friends easily when you went to your new school and was it odd?

i am sending this to anybody out there who has arlready moved and would love to hear what life is like in Australia for an 11 year old boy please replay back

thanks

Zak:mask::biglaugh:

• 2 months later...
Guest afiyafifi

hi my name is chloe . i am 11 years old and i have 2 bros n 1 sis but 1 of my bros is not coming to oz soo its just me brad 13 and afiya 2 my mum n dad . sooo it would be nice to get to know people before i move to queeensland or brisban :v_SPIN::cute:

Guest maz&jon

Hi My Name Is Jamie And Im 11years Old And Im Moving To Melbourne Next Year.ive Heard That U Can Use Your Ps2 There But Im Not 100% Wot Games R U In2.do U Know Anything About The Surfing Lessons In Schools Or Any Sports In Oz Schools Please Reply Coz I Dont Know That Much About Oz.

Guest maz&jon
im fotty mad as well :cool:

how old r u matt,r u in2 ps2 games,my name is jamie im 11yrs old and im going 2 live in melbourne next year.when r u going and were r u going in oz:chatterbox:

Archived