work in and around rockingham!

Guest the pearcys

Guest the pearcys

work in and around rockingham!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

would like to here from anyone in the building game who is working in or around the Rockingham area

we hope to be out there ,this time next year and thinking of the Rockingham area

would just like to know wether i would have to travel into Perth or is there plenty of work localy (bricky by the way!)

Any info would be of help

wages?

subbys? etc ,etc

many thanks

the pearcys

matt,michelle,megan(7),caitlin&joseph(2)

Guest thegriffiths

Hi

My hubby and are hoping to be out that way next year if al goes to plan and he is gas engineer so if you get any info then please share. Rockingham is that south of Perth. What made you pick there. Sorry to probe but it is very daunting when you are taking the whole family with you.

Many thanks

Annette & Mark

Jordan (6) & Lilia (nearly 2)

Guest TONYL

hi the griffiths my cousin lives in rockingham he says there is plenty of work in perth and most suburbs in the building trade im a roofer thougt about perth area but going to melbourne as my mate lives there heis from bolton like me tonyl

Guest thegriffiths

Hi

Thanks for that, we live in Lostock (not the posh part). How far down the line have you got with getting your Visa. Does your mate know much about the gas industry out there or anyone who works in it, hubby got lots of questions?

Annette

Guest TONYL

hi the griffiths dont know much abuot the gas trade but due to phone him innext week i wil ask him fir you by the way i live 2 minutes away from you at the metal box estate tonyl

Guest thegriffiths

Hi

Thanks for asking him when you next speak. We live just off Middlebrook Drive, how strange is that. We have only just started the long trail and are just waiting for a list of info required for Marks TRA. Hope to be on our way though by next Xmas.

TA

Annette

Archived