After 27 weeks what next

Proview220

Just got this 27 week after i sent off for ss, does this mean they have picked my file up off the floor now, what should i send for the two items, thought i sent it all off when i first apply.

Dear Mr ******,

Thank you for the application for Queensland Government State/Territory nomination for Skilled Sponsored visa subclass 176 that was received by this office on 15 May 2009.

The following information is required in order to progress your application.

• copy of qualifications: Evidence of completing apprenticeship will be sufficient.
  • Proof of business activities in the nominated occupation: please submit a copy of business registration.

To ensure the efficient processing of your application please forward the requested evidence to this office at your earliest convenience. The application will be placed on hold until the information has been received. If this information is not received within 60 days the application will be closed.

Please be assured of the Queensland Government’s interest in attracting eligible skilled migrants who intend to live in and contribute to Queensland, the Smart State.

Kind regards

MIGRATION AND SKILLS RECRUITMENT QUEENSLAND

DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT, ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATION

Archived