Quiet.

Guest Guest9973

Guest Guest9973

Quiet in here - no one want to talk about South Australia???

Nice day today innit???:cool:

Guest Tim

If this is quiet - What about te NT, Tassie or the ACT sections - I think nobody wants to venture to these outposts for a new life down under!??? :spinny: :SLEEP:

Guest dwaldron

What would you like to know? I was born and grew up in Adelaide so I know it quite well.

Guest Fat Boy Fat

Nice down Onkaparinga way, and yes it is a nice day. Not much else to say about South Australia other than it is the best state by far and we have the best footy team.

Guest Guest9973
If this is quiet - What about te NT, Tassie or the ACT sections - I think nobody wants to venture to these outposts for a new life down under!??? :spinny: :SLEEP:

I've not looked at those bits.

I suppose Poms In Adelaide - is the one for SA.

Lisa does a grand job at moderating in there :)

Guest Guest9973
What would you like to know? I was born and grew up in Adelaide so I know it quite well.

Oh,I'm fine thanks,lived here 7 years now,so I'm learning:notworthy:

Guest Guest9973
Nice down Onkaparinga way, and yes it is a nice day. Not much else to say about South Australia other than it is the best state by far and we have the best footy team.

Brill bit of sunshine after yesterday.

We like it down at Onk Hills - just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the main city :D

Can't argue about it being the best state.........not traveled much around Oz yet,but planning to do so soon.

Dunno about the footy though.Not gotten into Aussie rules.

Guest chippie74

hi all...gunna be in adelaide in september flights booked and everthing!!!!! havent a clue what to do or where to start but cnt wait!!!!!!

Guest Guest9973
hi all...gunna be in adelaide in september flights booked and everthing!!!!! havent a clue what to do or where to start but cnt wait!!!!!!

You'll love it.

The weather will not be toooo warm though.

Ya movin' out? or reccie??

Guest chippie74

moving out!!!!!! had a 2 month holiday last year we ended up doing a week in every city..loved it that much got home ,house went up for sale and the visa prossess started!!

Guest Guest9973
moving out!!!!!! had a 2 month holiday last year we ended up doing a week in every city..loved it that much got home ,house went up for sale and the visa prossess started!!

Glad to hear you like it.I'm sure at first you will be very busy organised things such as a house/car/whitegoods.

Just in time for the summer months.

:cool:

Guest chippie74

dont want to sound thick..but whats white goods??????? is it washer, fridge and stuff??

Guest tinbasher

Sorry we are not making much noise, it's because we are all loving life so much over here, we are contented etc. Or it could just be that we are all drinking the fantastic wine that flows around this area. We are all just sat in a corner with our glass of plonk in our hands saying, 'No worries', what a life eh?

Mrs TinB

Guest Guest9973
dont want to sound thick..but whats white goods??????? is it washer, fridge and stuff??

Yup, TV,washers and so on :biggrin: :biggrin:

Guest Guest9973
Sorry we are not making much noise, it's because we are all loving life so much over here, we are contented etc. Or it could just be that we are all drinking the fantastic wine that flows around this area. We are all just sat in a corner with our glass of plonk in our hands saying, 'No worries', what a life eh?

Mrs TinB

:laugh: :laugh:

You painting one of those "rosy colored" pictures???

Guest Guest9973
What other colour is there?

Deep red................as in a nice Mac Vale Shiraz:biglaugh:

Guest Guest9973
I meant to add...nice to have you back Tyke!:)

Stay and play awhile!

LC

I might do,depend on how nice you play :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Guest tinbasher

I heard she plays a mean game of scrabble! So be careful you may get more than you bargained for. :err:

Mrs TinB

Guest Guest9973
I heard she plays a mean game of scrabble! So be careful you may get more than you bargained for. :err:

Mrs TinB

:biglaugh:

I'll have to choose my words carefully then:wink:

Mrs TinB

Yep! S'true, but I only play Scrabble with small children and obviously stupid people, to increase my chance of winning...

Fancy a game Mrs T.?

LC

PS. Did you know/do you care that I suffer from Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia? Ha! Triple score + I think!

Guest tinbasher

Wow if you can come up with a word like that you are my scrabble hero :notworthy: . Can I really play scramble with you? No one ever offers to play games with me, I was always the one left at the end who no one wanted to play with. :cry: Can I have a 'P' please cow?

Mrs TinB

Archived