Help please with PR application(856)

krissyazz

Hi all, i am just applying for pr by the ENS route. On the application form it says

"If you are in Australia please provide a certified copy of

the personal data and visa pages of the passport used

to enter Australia"

Is this the stamp i got when i landed in Oz? It just says the date and airport - not sure??

We all had medicals to come out on the 457- i had the full medical, xray and bloods, hubby had just xray, and kiddies had full medical- this was only 5 months ago so would we all have to repeat or would hubby just need to get medical and blood test??

Also any idea how long this visa is taking at the mo to be granted?

Sorry, so many questions!!:arghh:

kris

x

Guest wanderer

If you did not have a label as it was recorded electronically against your passport number, you'll only need to likely include the main pages with personal details including passport number.

Seeing as you have had medicals only several months back I assume you have only been in Australia a short time and you do know that unless you qualify by other means you need two years in a position under a 457 visa - Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 121/856)

Not sure on the medicals/police report etc. though they are usually good for 12 months and it would not hurt to do a pre-lodgement enquiry with immi, a link for that under contact , usually on page header bar.

If you clearly meet all the eligibility requirements it could be a reasonably quick grant for you should be top dog as far as priority goes - http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/faq-priority-processing.pdf

Archived