How much time does "frontloading" save

freebo

Hi All,

Just a quick question as per the title, is frontloading meds & PCC's worthwhile? Once the docs are sent roughly how long does it take for DIAC to receive them & attach them to your file.

Am I right in thinking these docs need to be physically delivered, unlike all the others that just get uploaded.

Thanks!

Guest JoanneHattersley

Different visas mean different timescales. Your PCC and meds are valid for a year. You run the risk of having to redo them

Guest Jolaaled
Hi All,

Just a quick question as per the title, is frontloading meds & PCC's worthwhile? Once the docs are sent roughly how long does it take for DIAC to receive them & attach them to your file.

Am I right in thinking these docs need to be physically delivered, unlike all the others that just get uploaded.

Thanks!

I've recently had my xray and meds done by panel radiologist and doctor. The doctor has, himself, sent the actual hard copies to Aus..takes a while. However, when completing my 457 online application recently, I noticed that the xrays can be sent online (which will save time), but only if you have your xrays done at specified radiologists that have online capacity...most panel ones don't have this facility..there are only about 5 of these around the country, it seems.

HTH

Hi All,

Thanks!

Hi Freebo,

A question that I'd also like the answer to! I got my meds done today, and wondered how long it would be before I see it as met on my online status page. The panel doctor did say it can take 10-14 days to get the blood test results back, then they go to HOC, then to DIAC.

Anyone know how long this takes?

Thanks

Shaz

Archived