Bridging visas.... eugh.

Guest millicentbee

Guest millicentbee

Hi,

I am currently on a bridging visa A and am literally just about to go into the city to go and try and get my working conditions removed as I was on a working holiday visa and have now found someone willing to employ me for longer than 6 months! Anyone know if i need to bring evidence of financial hardship i.e. bank statements etc? I have tried calling my caseworker this morning but shes not picking up the flaming phone!:arghh:

I am applying for a spouse visa (820) and was told by my case worker that i am able to leave the country as long as i get another bridging visa... is that right? I know you cant leave 'just for a visit' on the work/sponsorship visa Its been a few months since we applied and i have booked a flight home to see my family in late October and thought we would be granted our visa by then but its not looking like thats going to happen!

Any help would be wonderful. Thanks

Guest millicentbee

Update....

Eventually got through to my caseworker and she clearly couldn't be bothered to deal with my questions, so she asked me to come in and bring my passport and she granted my visa there and then! Best possible outcome.

I am now a resident, yay! :jiggy:

Archived