Dark and Light Nights

Guest r17ych

Guest June Pixie
Been in the UK 5 years and I love you long summer nights, was outside a pub till 11 one night and it was quite light....:err:

Summer has gone now - The last few mornings have confirmed that - freezing 10oC cycling to work - gloves and 3 layers.

Summer was great though and those light nights are awesome, I used my new decking ermm...... twice this year.... The rain warped it before I could apply the weatherproofing!! Last Saturday was rather nice though and in all honesty the only niceish day I remember about the whole summer. God I do try to be positive about the UK weather but it's so flamin' hard!!!

Guest Working to fish
Summer has gone now - The last few mornings have confirmed that - freezing 10oC cycling to work - gloves and 3 layers.

Summer was great though and those light nights are awesome, I used my new decking ermm...... twice this year.... The rain warped it before I could apply the weatherproofing!! Last Saturday was rather nice though and in all honesty the only niceish day I remember about the whole summer. God I do try to be positive about the UK weather but it's so flamin' hard!!!

Thats music to my ears ,cos other haft is in uk at mo (hope it rains alot).

Dont want her to have to much of a good time :eek:

Thats music to my ears ,cos other haft is in uk at mo (hope it rains alot).

Dont want her to have to much of a good time :eek:

Owt like us mate ,she wont ,but you prob have proper folks not like oh set of wankers, got there bro in law not there turns up on his todd , sleepin arrangements , WE had to clean clutter out of bedroom sleep on campbed , bloe up I had to do it nic had to put beddin on line to dry no pillows cushions off settee . No snap (food in fridge we filled it ) lasted whie wednesday and booked into hotel for 2 neets before goin to my bros , he was ok but bit over top but nice at least food and a bed and a drink,( but hes a grumpy bugga lot worse than me ) lol

Guest Working to fish
Owt like us mate ,she wont ,but you prob have proper folks not like oh set of wankers, got there bro in law not there turns up on his todd , sleepin arrangements , WE had to clean clutter out of bedroom sleep on campbed , bloe up I had to do it nic had to put beddin on line to dry no pillows cushions off settee . No snap (food in fridge we filled it ) lasted whie wednesday and booked into hotel for 2 neets before goin to my bros , he was ok but bit over top but nice at least food and a bed and a drink,( but hes a grumpy bugga lot worse than me ) lol

Cheers for that mate ,i was going to go back with um ,but the thought of a month with the inlaws (no forking way).

Family,s ah .

I do hope there getting on ok ,but i know what the family in the uk are like(:goofy:).

You must have been overseas for the whole of June and the first two weeks in july,when it was fantastic weather.That's a pity.

All decking comes pre treated,if it warped then you will definately be due a refund(Contact citizens advice if you get no joy on a refund),or maybe it wasn't put down properly.

I've sat out in my deck about 40 times this year,on tuesday we all had dinner outside,it was really nice,and I live in Scotland.

My attitude is different now that i endured the drab, boring, mundane groundhog day Australian lifestyle! I see things more positively.

If it's a good day I see it as that,but some folk I hear saying"Yeah but it's going to rain this afternoon",more often than not it doesn't,but that's the negative British attitude for you.

Guest Working to fish
You must have been overseas for the whole of June and the first two weeks in july,when it was fantastic weather.That's a pity.

All decking comes pre treated,if it warped then you will definately be due a refund(Contact citizens advice if you get no joy on a refund),or maybe it wasn't put down properly.

I've sat out in my deck about 40 times this year,on tuesday we all had dinner outside,it was really nice,and I live in Scotland.

My attitude is different now that i endured the drab, boring, mundane groundhog day Australian lifestyle! I see things more positively.

If it's a good day I see it as that,but some folk I hear saying"Yeah but it's going to rain this afternoon",more often than not it doesn't,but that's the negative British attitude for you.

Nice to see your glass is now haft full .:idea:

I've sat out in my deck about 40 times this year,on tuesday we all had dinner outside,2741_hyenas_at_war-2_04700300.jpg

it was really nice,and I live in Scotland.

If it's a good day I see it as that,but some folk I hear saying"Yeah but it's going to rain this afternoon",more often than not it doesn't,but that's the negative British attitude for you

Guest flipflop

It has not rained in London in 3 weeks except for one very wet day...is that a record:biggrin:

Been some nice warm weather this year to be honest but hell has it rained some days.

Archived