moneycorps, ok or not?

johnd

hi all,

on the verge of transferring our money with moneycorps,(recommended by a friend in oz), or they any good?, has anyone on the forum used them?.

johnd

I used Moneycorp to transfer my house sale proceeds over, and have used them a couple of times since. They offered me the best rate on each occasion. I've never had a problem with them, the money has always arrived! Would definitely recommend them on my experiences.

Same. Used them with no problems to xfer our house sale proceeds.

Biggest advantage for me was to actually be able to meet someone this (Sydney) end and verify it as a 'real' company. When dealing with thousands of pounds of your life's work you want to be pretty sure they aren't going to run off with it

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Watersports

Hi - I've checked out moneycorp website plus a few others and also checked out the major banks and quite honestly I'm confused as to the best way (value) to exchange my dosh.

Do moneycorp just charge a set fee? At the bottom of the Q&A I saw it said £15 charge for electronic transfer but wasn't really sure what that meant!

Have you found you get a better return for your sterling by using moneycorp as opposed to one of the aussie banks?

Thanks for any advice offered.

From a muddled pom!

Guest kdal

Met money corp at one of the Expo meetings and they were a nice bunch to chat with and we will be using them...

regards

Archived