Moving Planet Registration for Emirates discount

Guest zimbabwean

Guest zimbabwean

Hi, can anyone tell me how to contact moving planet to register with them. Or can anyone give me their email address?

I have looked at their site but there are no contact details on it, even under the contacts tab!!

Hi, can anyone tell me how to contact moving planet to register with them. Or can anyone give me their email address?

I have looked at their site but there are no contact details on it, even under the contacts tab!!

I emailed the guy whos email address is on one of the sites; I told him plenty of people would use the site and about the forums but he did not reply. I still used the code from the site UKMOVE1 when i booked my tickets last week though.

Guest zimbabwean

Hi thanks for the info, Ya i could use that too but im worried there might be an issue later on, like at the checkin desk.

Guest zimbabwean

Oh and for anyone else who reads this. The website ozzbound is talking about is just a page with an address on it but this website www.movingplanet.com.au is a proper site and i think is the correct one. It still does not have a contact address or number on it though. I have no idea if the two sites are related.

Guest zimbabwean

Hi , i used the UKMOVE1 code and all worked perfectly up until i sent a scan of my passport. THEY WILL NOT GIVE THE EXTRA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE TO NON BRITISH PASSPORT HOLDERS!

IM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING REFUSED THINGS AND TOLD TO DO EXTRA THINGS BECAUSE MY PASSPORT IS ZIMBABWEAN. EVEN FOR MY VISA I HAD TO SIT AN ENGLISH TEST EVEN THOUGH I SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH THAN MOST ENGLISH PEOPLE I KNOW!

Hi , i used the UKMOVE1 code and all worked perfectly up until i sent a scan of my passport. THEY WILL NOT GIVE THE EXTRA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE TO NON BRITISH PASSPORT HOLDERS!

IM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING REFUSED THINGS AND TOLD TO DO EXTRA THINGS BECAUSE MY PASSPORT IS ZIMBABWEAN. EVEN FOR MY VISA I HAD TO SIT AN ENGLISH TEST EVEN THOUGH I SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH THAN MOST ENGLISH PEOPLE I KNOW!

Sorry to hear that. :sad:

I'm not sure why the code still works and is accepted even though the site is no longer in use??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MrStocky
Sorry to hear that. :sad:

I'm not sure why the code still works and is accepted even though the site is no longer in use??

I am moving to Melbourne in October, have UK passport, entered this code on the emirates website, it came up with Moving Planet fare but ...

1. It didn't say about any extra baggage allowance ?

2. It says you have to pick up the tickets from the local office ?

Archived