moving to aus

Guest Amy simpkins

Guest Amy simpkins

My family have been accepted to go to aus all we need to do now is send our visa out.It so close now i,m so exsited!!!.Is anyone in the same boat as me.

Please reply if you are BYE BYE!!!

Guest truly

:wubclub: Hello there amy,

you said that you were waiting for your visa to move to oz, we are in a similar situation too you. we are waiting to hear whether we have been accepted into oz! where about's are you moving to in oz? we are moving to the melbourne area! we are both very excited abouyt moving but still nervous at the same time we have got worry's about school and not making friends, also about not having a pool in the garden!!LoL!!!

Are you worrried about anything?

How old are you?

well i hope you get your visa soon,

Evangelista and Aurelia:wub:

Guest Amy simpkins

Hi Guys,

I am 11 years old and i have a twin sister called Charlotte,we are both looking foward to moving to Melbourne hopefully mornington.

we are a little bit worried about going to School when we get there!.

Where in Melbourne will you be staying when you move?.

We hope to get a house with a pool but our dad isnt to fussed,as he said there will be the beach to go to.

How old are you?as this would be nice to keep in touch.

Do you have any pets and are you thinking of taking them with you?.

Hope to speak to you soon

BYE BYE!!!

Amy s

Guest truly

Hiya Amy

I am 14 and my sister is 12 we also have a sister who is 15.

My mum is looking at the mornigton penisula area, rosebud and mt Martha.

Yes we do have pets, 2 dogs Harvey and Maddie and a Cat called Truly. We are going to take them with us , we would never leave them here :laugh:

It would be good if you could keep in touch and let us know what you think about auz wen you get there because i think you will get there before us.

Are you worried about the spiders and the snakes being in your house and in your garden.

from Evangelista

Guest The "Biscuits"

hi amy,

My name is laura I am 10 years old . We are waiting on mums skills assessment coming back so we havent sent the visa yet but would like to be gone by christmas, we have booked a holiday for febuary so we probably won't get out there until march, oh well.:sad:we haven't got any pets but i would like a pony when we get over there, my hobbies are horse riding, trampolining and talking :chatterbox: what are you'r hobbies? have you heard about the mosquitos they sound like they are going to be a pain:arghh: I am going to miss my freinds but it will be good to make new ones over there.

from laura:wubclub:

Guest BOO

i am im exsited are you worried about the schools i am a bit i am 11 years old and will soon be 12 we are waiting 4 are visa now and then we will be of write back soom from rhemixXx

Guest andylane

if u mean the same boat as i am moving to oz aswell then yes i am i am going to brisbane if i av msn plz send me your email thx bye for now

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived