Guest pakistan

Finally, received my permanent residency today :) Thank you all for the support!! Best of luck to all the applicants still waiting..

Congratulationssss,,,,,,,,,

your story is similar to mine..Your Visa is round the corner .Less then 6 weeks I suppose . Wish u luck .
Can you tell me plz Which subclass you applied for and when. Or did They ask you for Renewed or Updated Pcc. Thanks

Guest crystal clear

i have applied for spouse visa subclass 309 and recieved email that CO has been assigned and my medical was requested and i have submitted that.So after medical how much time it takes for visa to be granted.

I did not recieve any personal email from CO.just from depratment that CO is assigned.i have applied from pakistan.

Also i applied for visit visa to australia meanwhile my partner visa was processed so i may visit husband. but it was refused stating that not enough evidence to proof as incentive to return to home country as my husband is in australia.

I am so much dishearted and also this waiting time is burdening me up.

can anyone reply me.

When did you apply for partner visa?

Aussie Girl Bay

i have applied for spouse visa subclass 309 and recieved email that CO has been assigned and my medical was requested and i have submitted that.So after medical how much time it takes for visa to be granted.

I did not recieve any personal email from CO.just from depratment that CO is assigned.i have applied from pakistan.

Also i applied for visit visa to australia meanwhile my partner visa was processed so i may visit husband. but it was refused stating that not enough evidence to proof as incentive to return to home country as my husband is in australia.

I am so much dishearted and also this waiting time is burdening me up.

can anyone reply me.

Guest crystal clear

Aussie Girl Bay

I applied in end of Jan2014 . I got married in Dec 2013.

i also applied for visit visa after my partner visa application was lodged.However it got refused as the case officer was not convinced with my personal ties to pakistan as my husband is in australia and he suspected i would permanently stay there and would not return after my visit visa expires.

This does not make sense to me as when my partner visa is processed and granted offcourse i have to return to pakistan to collect it.plus after partner visa i have to definately live in australia with husband so whats the harm in granting me visit visa and i will have to come back.

my medical was done after 1 week of partner visa application lodgement .

My case officer never contacted me

any clue by what time ill get my partner visa.would there be further inquiries? would there be an interview?

i m honestly too stressed out especially due to my inlaws situation here in pakistan

Edited by crystal clear

Hi,

First of all, sit relax and don't think too much. Your case is in progress and eventually you will get your grant so nothing to worry. Usually Case Officer only contacts when they have any doubts or require further documents otherwise they don't necessarily contact applicant. As per me understanding if you have already done medical & submit PCC with your application then you should have your grant soon, processing time from Pakistan is 12 months however most female applicants have their visa within 4-8 months so have some patience please.

As far as your visit visa is concerned, yes AHC has a valid reason of rejecting just like yours of visiting Australia. While your case is in progress you 've very strong ties in Australia which may become the biggest reason for you not leaving while on visitor visa i.e pregnancy, illness, emotional reason etc.

I don't know your circumstances (particularly your inlaws situation) so can't really advise but I would say hang in there, you are not far from your grant, everything happens for a reason which we realize later only. Learn to deal with your current situation and have strong faith in God, this is just a phase which will end eventually and you will be here soon.

if you need any support/assistance just pm me.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Aussie Girl Bay

I applied in end of Jan2014 . I got married in Dec 2013.

i also applied for visit visa after my partner visa application was lodged.However it got refused as the case officer was not convinced with my personal ties to pakistan as my husband is in australia and he suspected i would permanently stay there and would not return after my visit visa expires.

This does not make sense to me as when my partner visa is processed and granted offcourse i have to return to pakistan to collect it.plus after partner visa i have to definately live in australia with husband so whats the harm in granting me visit visa and i will have to come back.

my medical was done after 1 week of partner visa application lodgement .

My case officer never contacted me

any clue by what time ill get my partner visa.would there be further inquiries? would there be an interview?

i m honestly too stressed out especially due to my inlaws situation here in pakistan

Guest crystal clear

Has anyone applied recently for spouse visa from pakistan? like in month of Jan,Feb or march?I am desperate to know their status of application.Any reply would be very supportive

I tried to apply my final stage visa bc 100 online but couldnt go farward after page 4, can u guys plz reply me that did u apply online or by post, who got their PRs. many thanks

Hi Aussiegirlbay, I recently lodged my 309/100. I am thinking about applying visitor visa mean while, as my hubby has his b'day in June. But worried, if it would get rejected, because I don't have any evidence for intention to go back i.e. employment or study at university. Just a quick question, My brother is looking at marrying in september or october. Can I tell immi that "I have to come back to attend as I am his own sister and should be there for his marriage" as an evidence for intention of coming back?

Hi chintuacharya10

:) this is a pretty interesting reason, I can't say anything but looks like AHC consider study, job, kids etc as compelling reason to return to your country. Even if we say 'our partner visa is in progress & we will come back' they don't consider it.

I am just thinking may be instead of applying from Pakistan your husband can apply from Australia, DIAC may ask for AUD5000 as bond, check this link: https://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/679.aspx

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi Aussiegirlbay, I recently lodged my 309/100. I am thinking about applying visitor visa mean while, as my hubby has his b'day in June. But worried, if it would get rejected, because I don't have any evidence for intention to go back i.e. employment or study at university. Just a quick question, My brother is looking at marrying in september or october. Can I tell immi that "I have to come back to attend as I am his own sister and should be there for his marriage" as an evidence for intention of coming back?

I applied through post..but they asked for my documents..I dint applied by myself.

QUOTE=iman;1936492065]I tried to apply my final stage visa bc 100 online but couldnt go farward after page 4, can u guys plz reply me that did u apply online or by post, who got their PRs. many thanks

I tried to apply my final stage visa bc 100 online but couldnt go farward after page 4, can u guys plz reply me that did u apply online or by post, who got their PRs. many thanks

I used the info that was online, and sent in the docs via post.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All,

Been a silent reader of this forum for a few months. Sharing my husband's timeline for all those interested:

Application lodged: 6/8/2013

Medical requested: 18/8/2013

Further docs requested: 24/9/2013

Further docs requested: 11/12/2013 (evidence of relationship, affidavit)

Further docs requested: 21/2/2014 (form 888, evidence of relationship)

visa granted: 6th May 2014

ALHAMDULLILAH

My prayers with everybody still waiting on their visas.

Zeena

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We lodged application online through immiAccount.

Immigration sent us the acknowledgement but we didn't received Medical and Biometeric request. After 2 months we contacted immigration and they told us to see those things in the email as attachments and then call us again. We contacted again and they told us to send an email because they can't resend us those documents without it. We sent an email and then they replied after 9 days and an Idiot was asking to check the email again (though we forwarded that acknowledgement email too). However we replied that they are missing and still waiting for their response.

I just want to give some information here that you people can generate the medical request if you have applied online.

Just open the application in the immiAccount and you will find the link at the end of the list of required documents (in the middle of required documents and documents attached). You still need biometeric request from immigration. Don't go without it. (Personal experience).

Thank you...

Thanks aussiegirlbay. I have another question, don't mind please. If I secure internship in a local private insurance company, which may start January 2015, can I show it as compelling reason to go back?? I am sure I can get letter from that company with start date...etc.

Hi chintuacharya10

:) this is a pretty interesting reason, I can't say anything but looks like AHC consider study, job, kids etc as compelling reason to return to your country. Even if we say 'our partner visa is in progress & we will come back' they don't consider it.

I am just thinking may be instead of applying from Pakistan your husband can apply from Australia, DIAC may ask for AUD5000 as bond, check this link: https://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/679.aspx

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

You very welcome :) Yeah ofcourse you can send company letter, this should work I guess.

Good Luck!

Girl Aussie

Thanks aussiegirlbay. I have another question, don't mind please. If I secure internship in a local private insurance company, which may start January 2015, can I show it as compelling reason to go back?? I am sure I can get letter from that company with start date...etc.

This is the procedure to get PCC from Pakistan:

'Relevant document: ‘Police Certificate’.

Citizens and non-citizens living in Pakistan: Apply in person or by mail to the District Superintendent of Police at your place of residence or former residence.

Non-residents: Apply to the nearest Pakistan embassy or consulate in your country of residence.

Citizens: provide the application form and your ID card.

Resident non-citizens: provide the application form and your residence permit.

Non-resident non-citizens: provide the application form and details of your addresses and periods of residence in Pakistan.

The application form is available at local police stations. If it is not available, a letter may be accepted.

Note: applicants without formal residence permits will be unable to obtain a police certificate.'

Hope this helps.

Aussie Girl Bay

No... she hasn't got one before...

City is skt...