Guest pakistan

Compliment of the season to all... I am new on here, i have some issues, i am frm a country knwn as a high risk, Africa to be precise, i got married to an australian citizen and we have been married for 1yr and 3mnths now, however we lodged a spouse application since last year december 2011 its already 1yr and 3weeks since we lodged the application, last week we recieved an email from my CO saying that my application is near finalization, my question is what does that finalisation means? Every other doc apart frm medical was lodged together with my application, police check lodged at the time of application. somebody hlp me ur advice or opinion will be highly appreciated..

Compliment of the season to all... I am new on here, i have some issues, i am frm a country knwn as a high risk, Africa to be precise, i got married to an australian citizen and we have been married for 1yr and 3mnths now, however we lodged a spouse application since last year december 2011 its already 1yr and 3weeks since we lodged the application, last week we recieved an email from my CO saying that my application is near finalization, my question is what does that finalisation means? Every other doc apart frm medical was lodged together with my application, police check lodged at the time of application. somebody hlp me ur advice or opinion will be highly appreciated..

It means ur grant is v near, congratulations....

Wow thats good news for me I thank God. Thnks though for the quick reply God bless u. But i have one more question though if you dnt mind, the question is i hv not yet gone for my medical wot do you think?

Wow thats good news for me I thank God. Thnks though for the quick reply God bless u. But i have one more question though if you dnt mind, the question is i hv not yet gone for my medical wot do you think?

Actually Processing time lines depends upon case to case and Embassy to Embassy.

Keeping this in mind I am sure your will receive your Medical request soon. In my opinion not more than 2 Months. u will receive grant within 2 months.

cheers

Thanks for your reply, 3 months ago my co asked me to make enquiries about how i can transfer my course to australia, 'cos i am a student here in Malaysia after she told me that i began to hv the feelings that all is well with my application, but as an expirienced migration agent how long frm now do u think i will be geting my medi and appoval, pls dnt be offended for my curiousity, its been like 11months now i hv not been with my wife, so u see its not been easy, this will be my last question for the day, thnks and God bless...

Thanks for your reply, 3 months ago my co asked me to make enquiries about how i can transfer my course to australia, 'cos i am a student here in Malaysia after she told me that i began to hv the feelings that all is well with my application, but as an expirienced migration agent how long frm now do u think i will be geting my medi and appoval, pls dnt be offended for my curiousity, its been like 11months now i hv not been with my wife, so u see its not been easy, this will be my last question for the day, thnks and God bless...

Dear brother,

Just to clarify, I am not an agent :cool:. Just an other friend of yours :) ... well u can as many questions as u like and I am sure me and all others will try to reply you and help you to there full extent and provide you with the best of there knowledge and experience.

Actually problem with applicants of some HR countries is that, DIAC refer there case for Security checks. which is normal practice. Male applicants usually receive there grants after 13-15 months after application submission while females are receiving with 7-9 months. I know its realy hard to stay away from your OH but some times we dont have choice :( .... I am sure when u will receive your grant then you will forget this painful waiting period.

Keep smiling

cheers

Jst a friend you said? well thnks for all the info, pls are you in australia? But its there any body in here that is in the same situation as me, pls direct me on the page i will like to read thnks...

Jst a friend you said? well thnks for all the info, pls are you in australia? But its there any body in here that is in the same situation as me, pls direct me on the page i will like to read thnks...

My friend we all are here waiting for our visa's...its been 12 months since i have applied for the visa and still waiting...

hey Nidz many congrats...am also in sydney these days on a 679 visa....will have to come back to khi on the 18th....was waiting for my visa so tht i cld go to NZ for stamping but looks like thr is no chance of it anymore now....so how ru liking sydney so far?

yaar am loving it :) but today its too hot, Uff, a bright sunny day. . . gal you ill miss your family a lot, better to visit them once before getting your visa :) . . . .

Was it a simple visa grant letter or some thing orignal ? which makes AHC to post it because a lot of people get visa by email

Well, i sent them my wedding videos, albums and casual snaps, so they posted me the Visa Grant Letter with all of my belongings. . .