Guest pakistan

The only thing is they are fulfilling the timeline there is no other reason :( i have got the same question regarding Form 80 which i already submitted and u know what they asked me , what is the abbreviation for FSC ??? :D , what i have been doing after i was on bed when accident happend in 2011 , and what is the abbreviation of NHMC which is most famous hospital in Lahore and i gave the address as well but they cudnt find the address where i worked and i gave all these information before as well , and also they asked that for which country my visa was refused before when i already gave them all the explanation in my TIME LINE DECELERATION,i dont know what they are upto , they shud have asked me these questions very very early and it was the time for the Medicals but salute to

Ahan.....i guess its form 80 thts delaying things then

Nidz ur upt next :D............... Any day now :)

In-sha-Allah tala :) , waisay its aquamist who will hear from them now then me and Amz coz we got our ack letters on the same day/date. . .lets see . . .me getting impatient with the passage of time :$ . . .

oho why not you and i share same ack date.. Im sure you will get it soon it too.. :)

Allah Knows best. . .i've mailed them . . .lets see . . .i got my ack letter in july while they sent me on 28th april . . .hope they wouldnt do the same mistake this time . . .

No attestation for skype and stuff :)

my poms is taking ages again ppl :(

me too was facing the same problem a few days ago . . .Poms works faster via mobile . . . well, no worries . . . khud theek hojaiye ga . . . it happens . . . .

Allah Knows best. . .i've mailed them . . .lets see . . .i got my ack letter in july while they sent me on 28th april . . .hope they wouldnt do the same mistake this time . . .

Hmmm alrite i hope you get it soon.. But be ready for form80. After 5 months and they are still asking for it.. Dont know what their criteria is.:/

Omg.. I just got request for further documents.. Im so excited i havent seen the mail yet..:D

oh crap request form 80 :/

Hahahaha wow that is great news sis :) well if even they have asked for Form 80 dont worry they are not gonna do security checks they will just consider your study fields so fill it in a proper way , give full abbreviations and month and year in a proper way in the form dont worry whtever space it take on the form .

Hi .... I m new at this forum ..... Can any1 plz tell me how long does CO take after interview to grant some1 visa?

Hiii welcome to this Forum , After Interview it take only 5 to 7 Business days to get back the passport , they take the passport when someone go for interview in AHC and withing one week they send all the documents and decision letter with passport labeled if u get the visa :)