Guest pakistan

Thanx simee..Nidz..AMZ....mithai or chocolates khane .ki bari apki h jaldi hi..u vl get ur visa soon..n simee abt permanent visa m not sure..but I think me n my son vl get .tr first n after living in aus for two years than I vl b permanent..but m not worried for pr..bas visa lag jaye..ik bar....just wanted to b wd my hubby..

Nope you will get direct PR thats the rule if you are married for 1-2 year and have a kid you'll get direct PR even if you apply for TR.. And you'll be eligible for citizenship after staying 4 year in aussie.. You just dont have to apply for PR again.

Thanx AMZ..for giving me great news...thanx really.I was not knowing it...thanx...God ab to jaldi jaldi sb ki jholi khushiyon se .bhar do......hoping for the good for all of us soon.....Oct vl b a great month for all....bas ab sab acha hone wala h..

Hi friends m a new member to dis form.but I have been reading ur threads..just wanted to let u know that I also applied for spouse visa 309 for me and for my son on 12 April 2012 ..all docs has been snt ..my co mail me saying that she had snt my case for final decision..once final checking blog b done then only result vl b finalized.can anyone tell me..how long they vl take to have decision...

Hiiii Welcome to Forum , KV my DOL is 10th of April but have not heard anything from them Yet , when they asked for Medicals from you ????? can u please update your timeline in ur signature like other mates , and if the case is Forwarded to SCO , it takes 3 to 4 Weeks to make the decision

Thanx AMZ..for giving me great news...thanx really.I was not knowing it...thanx...God ab to jaldi jaldi sb ki jholi khushiyon se .bhar do......hoping for the good for all of us soon.....Oct vl b a great month for all....bas ab sab acha hone wala h..

KV do ask ur Co if she assessed you for subclass 100...she will tell you for sure then :)

That's good if it's pr...I wasn't aware of it...act I just wanted to have visa to b wd my hubby..so I didn't even try to know it weather m having tr or pr...bas ab to .mil jaye visa..nd I have heard from someone that immigration ppl work on satdays too..is it true..I dnt think so..as Itthink thr is holidays on satdays n Sunday..

That's good if it's pr...I wasn't aware of it...act I just wanted to have visa to b wd my hubby..so I didn't even try to know it weather m having tr or pr...bas ab to .mil jaye visa..nd I have heard from someone that immigration ppl work on satdays too..is it true..I dnt think so..as Itthink thr is holidays on satdays n Sunday..

They work on the last saturday of the month thats what we think.. I got my ack letter on last sat of april and simee got co assigned as well..

Thanx Nidz.. Aapke bari bhi ane wali h...

Kv Tum bar bar yeh bolti raho, mujhay bari relaxation milrahi hay lolzzzz . . . well! in-sha Allah tala . . . just pray for us and have a happy and p prosperous life with your hubby, May Allah Bless you! :) . . .

Ha ha...no worries Nidz..bas ab tension lene .ki koi baat hi nai..bas samjho kam ho gya.aur m konsa kuch jhuth keh rahi hun..visa to bas ab tumhara bhi raste me h..so chill..

@jazzi ...thanx...but Is that so..I dnt know..if they give priority to them..but anyways I think it's depend upon case to case..as my friend got visa dis year in three months...anyhow v all vl get visa soon..sooner or later...

@jazzi ...thanx...but Is that so..I dnt know..if they give priority to them..but anyways I think it's depend upon case to case..as my friend got visa dis year in three months...anyhow v all vl get visa soon..sooner or later...

Your friend must be very lucky :) most of us are waiting more then 6 months. if you see the spreadsheet it shows that 6 months is avg time period for female applicants. InshAllah Allah Tallah behtar karay ga.

Your friend must be very lucky :) most of us are waiting more then 6 months. if you see the spreadsheet it shows that 6 months is avg time period for female applicants. InshAllah Allah Tallah behtar karay ga.
Yeah rite i have a kid who is australian it made no difference at all ...my son has aussie passport