Guest pakistan

Dear FKnight,

Thank you for the prompt response. My medicals were done in late January 2012, and the police check was done in February 2012. As per the document it is valid for 6 months but since they already have my original police check the would not ask for a new one (I reckon). The Australian Federal Police check has an expiry of one year.

Other then that, if I show some compassionate reasons, would I be able to have this visa issued before the given timeframe?

sorry, tried everything but couldnt find a solid reason why u cant open the spreadsheet. the only thing possible is your firewall is screwing up, i suggest you to login to google docs and create a new spreadsheet. See if you can create one or its also showing the ssl error.

Dear FKnight,

Thank you for the prompt response. My medicals were done in late January 2012, and the police check was done in February 2012. As per the document it is valid for 6 months but since they already have my original police check the would not ask for a new one (I reckon). The Australian Federal Police check has an expiry of one year.

Other then that, if I show some compassionate reasons, would I be able to have this visa issued before the given timeframe?

Spouse visas are not based on priority, only skilled migrant has priority. You wud be lucky if u sneak into some priority. They can always ask for resubmit pcc and med. but hopefully they might not in ur case.

sorry, tried everything but couldnt find a solid reason why u cant open the spreadsheet. the only thing possible is your firewall is screwing up, i suggest you to login to google docs and create a new spreadsheet. See if you can create one or its also showing the ssl error.

wow, the googledocs page itself isn't opening..i was opening it to make a new spreadsheet to check if it works...there is somethng wrong with the googledoc page i think

hi everybody. its been two weeks since medical and additional documents has been sent to AHC. i ask my agent today still no update. I am waiting for last 6 and half months.

Hey guys,

My wife has applied for subclass 309 from India and yesterday she has got a CO. We are working on providing all the additional documents that are requested, but her police clearance is going to take one and a half month according to police authority in India. Reason being, she has got a new passport and she got a new passport issued in tatkal, Police verification was not done on it. Now they say that it will take minimum of 1.5 month for PCC since it cums from Police Station.

Can anyone pls suggest on this? Any experiences? How can we speed up PCC?

Regards,

Hey guys,

My wife has applied for subclass 309 from India and yesterday she has got a CO. We are working on providing all the additional documents that are requested, but her police clearance is going to take one and a half month according to police authority in India. Reason being, she has got a new passport and she got a new passport issued in tatkal, Police verification was not done on it. Now they say that it will take minimum of 1.5 month for PCC since it cums from Police Station.

Can anyone pls suggest on this? Any experiences? How can we speed up PCC?

Regards,

Welcome to the Forum Bro but this is Pakistani time line , u can google VISA 309 AHC DELHI and u will find the thread where most of the Indian applicants update their time line ,they can give u better answer :)

Hi friends m a new member to dis form.but I have been reading ur threads..just wanted to let u know that I also applied for spouse visa 309 for me and for my son on 12 April 2012 ..all docs has been snt ..my co mail me saying that she had snt my case for final decision..once final checking blog b done then only result vl b finalized.can anyone tell me..how long they vl take to have decision...

Hi friends m a new member to dis form.but I have been reading ur threads..just wanted to let u know that I also applied for spouse visa 309 for me and for my son on 12 April 2012 ..all docs has been snt ..my co mail me saying that she had snt my case for final decision..once final checking blog b done then only result vl b finalized.can anyone tell me..how long they vl take to have decision...

Hello KV expect email with good news any day :)