Guest pakistan

Hello all,

my name is Dan and I am brand new to this site. Haven't really used forums before so please excuse me if I'm posting this in the wrong area..

I was hoping that some of you kind people could give a little advice regarding the partner visa. Me and my girlfriend of 2 years wish to move to Australia to start our new life together. I understand we need to have evidence of our relationship and commitment to each other, but I don't know where to start or how to compile the information.

Do I use hard copies of letters, photographs or does it all get scanned to email on later?

I just need some general first step guidance really.

I would really apreciate any time to explain and help me out, I know this sounds really rookie but we really want to get the ball rolling.

Sorry again if this is the wrong place or off topic and thanks to anyone with help

Dan

Hello Dan, is either one of you is Aus citizen or perm resident? It so, then its quite simple , apply for 309 prospective marriage or de-facto. if u both doesnt have rights to live in Aus, then u might have to apply as skilled migrant and either of u can be dependent, depends who is applying between u. The best proof of evidence wud be if u both r living together, think requirement is 2 yrs, but u have to confirm.

Hope this helps.

Gud luck

With Grace of Almighty Allah Finally Yes Received Visa Grant Email. Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo V v v Happy Alhamdolillah.

wow.. Congrats shezi.. Great news.. Do share your timeline with us..

all the best for your future. :)

Shezi82 is the January Applicant,it took her almost 9 months ,According to Spreadsheet DOL is 03/01/2012 ....i think case was transferd from Bangkok to Isb thats why it took long , people who applied in AHC Isb got their visa's in 7 months,well no Medical request for me yet yar :( please pray really getting impatient now :(

Shezi82 is the January Applicant,it took her almost 9 months ,According to Spreadsheet DOL is 03/01/2012 ....i think case was transferd from Bangkok to Isb thats why it took long , people who applied in AHC Isb got their visa's in 7 months,well no Medical request for me yet yar :( please pray really getting impatient now :(

i think that is not January but 1st March...cuz lahorite also applied in March n wrote it ths way..but she gt visa in 5months n i knw it cuz i talked to her on pvt msgs..so i corrected the spreadsheet fr her

Did u try calling or emailing?

im not fond of cathay....not a lot of legspace and i didnt like the food aswell..........horribly bland.

Cathay also have too many stopovers. I would also recommend Thai .

lolz @ legspace . . . if you are as tall as me, you wouldn't find legspace in any airline, i bet lolz . . .by the way Cathay Pacific is gud :) . . .

If you have legsspace issue better ask for seat next to exit door. I have long legs I always use this option.

Hi All

Thank you all for all the information you have posted for the people who have applied for a Partner's Visa. Pretty dissapointed with the fact that the AHC takes 12 months for a visa to be issued.. But anyways I would like to share my story..

I went to Australia on a Student Visa in 2007. I got married to a Pakistani Citizen in 2010 who was also studying in my college. We informed the DIAC about change of circumstances. In 2011, after finishing the course we both came to Pakistan. She applied for her PR from Pakistan and got it in Feb 2012 (she wrote down my details on her application when she initially applied for her PR). During her process, I was also required to do the medical examination and police check from both the countries (Australia and Pakistan). Also the case officer required Form 80 which I had already submitted.

She left for Australia in March 2012 and currently working in a regional town in Perth, WA. I have applied for a Partners Visa yesterday through a Registered Migration Agent from Australia. I just want to know whether my process will be a bit speedy since my medicals, police clearance, Form 80 have already been completed in the process of her Permanent Residency.

Regards

Faizan

Hi All

Thank you all for all the information you have posted for the people who have applied for a Partner's Visa. Pretty dissapointed with the fact that the AHC takes 12 months for a visa to be issued.. But anyways I would like to share my story..

I went to Australia on a Student Visa in 2007. I got married to a Pakistani Citizen in 2010 who was also studying in my college. We informed the DIAC about change of circumstances. In 2011, after finishing the course we both came to Pakistan. She applied for her PR from Pakistan and got it in Feb 2012 (she wrote down my details on her application when she initially applied for her PR). During her process, I was also required to do the medical examination and police check from both the countries (Australia and Pakistan). Also the case officer required Form 80 which I had already submitted.

She left for Australia in March 2012 and currently working in a regional town in Perth, WA. I have applied for a Partners Visa yesterday through a Registered Migration Agent from Australia. I just want to know whether my process will be a bit speedy since my medicals, police clearance, Form 80 have already been completed in the process of her Permanent Residency.

Regards

Faizan

Welcome to Forum bro , well your case is bit different then others , but it will depend on Acknowledgment Letter they will send u after receiving your documents , they will might not ask for Form 80 but Medicals expire after one Year and also PCC so they will might ask for it again ,and normally it is taking 6 to 7 months for visa 309 applicants , and i dont think they will speedup process , it will still take that much time

Thanks alot Dear ftm,adnanm,amz,sabi,simee,ruqayya,firstknight. Thank u so much. I applied in first week of March. it nearly took 7 months for visa grant. Good Luck to all fellows.

Its pleasure sis , and i updated the spreadsheet becoz before it was showing u r January applicant , so thats great that u have got visa in 7 Months :)