Guest pakistan

I know why you are smilling.. Get ready for next month..:P

lolzzzz . . . yaaaar when my hubby left for Australia just after one month of our wedding, i had the same feeling . . .Its not a piece of cake to live without your hubby and especially when you're living with your in-laws. . . I truly know what you gals are going through as i'm in the same boat, this is why i was smiling :) . . .and yesss i'm waiting for the next month :P but more than that i'm being impatient for my medical :( . . .

lolzzzz . . . yaaaar when my hubby left for Australia just after one month of our wedding, i had the same feeling . . .Its not a piece of cake to live without your hubby and especially when you're living with your in-laws. . . I truly know what you gals are going through as i'm in the same boat, this is why i was smiling :) . . .and yesss i'm waiting for the next month :P but more than that i'm being impatient for my medical :( . . .

Hahaha now i know why :P... Dont worry IA by this month end or start of next month you will get the call.. Cause now im thinking they should atleast contact after six months.

i was granted 679 visa for 3months .... And my hubby did pay the bond which was 5000 AUD .... Before that i was granted 676 twice ... My son was born there after my huby got his pr he is also aussie they r totally gone case i dont think they have sum set critera

i was granted 679 visa for 3months .... And my hubby did pay the bond which was 5000 AUD .... Before that i was granted 676 twice ... My son was born there after my huby got his pr he is also aussie they r totally gone case i dont think they have sum set critera

wow u r lucky u got visit visa all the times u tried..MashaAllah...I dunnoo what shd be my reason for return that i shd mention in my letter...my status is still the same as when i applied for 676 wch got rejected twice..now for 679 too i dont have a valid reason to return back so i dunno what to do in this case...guys please help me out....what shd be the incentive to return back to ur homeland?

wow u r lucky u got visit visa all the times u tried..MashaAllah...I dunnoo what shd be my reason for return that i shd mention in my letter...my status is still the same as when i applied for 676 wch got rejected twice..now for 679 too i dont have a valid reason to return back so i dunno what to do in this case...guys please help me out....what shd be the incentive to return back to ur homeland?[/Q

UOTE]

Hey hun they even rejected it twice (676) and after that v decided to apply 679 bcoz for that u dont have to prove them anything as they ask for bond in most of the cases to be honest it was very difficult for my hubby to arrange 5000 aud ....but there was no other option .... i Personaly think u should not worry abt any proofs if u r applying 679 .... My hubby is a immigration lawyer too isi liay thori knowledge hai

There might have been a reason for it.. And ofcourse we are gonna fill all the requirements and maybe more then that as well.

AMZ if u dont mind, can u pls tell me what are the docs tht u r thinking to attach with ur form for 679..also am thinking to apply for 6months...I really dont want any rejection on this visa else i will be badly shattered..i do wanna know what should be the incentive to return as i cnt think of anythng cuz i am not employed neither do i study anywhere...have no clue wwhat to do in that case but i surely am a genuine visitor n will abide by the rules for sure..

Ohhhh okay.....can you pls tell me what the docs that u attached with the 679 form and what r the thing sthat r required to be submitted by my husband apart from those mentioned in the checklist?and I am thinking to send my docs and everythng i need to send through courier by this week as it wil take almost 10days to reach Sydney..and then my husband is gonna apply by 1st week of October Insha Allah

wow u r lucky u got visit visa all the times u tried..MashaAllah...I dunnoo what shd be my reason for return that i shd mention in my letter...my status is still the same as when i applied for 676 wch got rejected twice..now for 679 too i dont have a valid reason to return back so i dunno what to do in this case...guys please help me out....what shd be the incentive to return back to ur homeland?[/Q

UOTE]

Hey hun they even rejected it twice (676) and after that v decided to apply 679 bcoz for that u dont have to prove them anything as they ask for bond in most of the cases to be honest it was very difficult for my hubby to arrange 5000 aud ....but there was no other option .... i Personaly think u should not worry abt any proofs if u r applying 679 .... My hubby is a immigration lawyer too isi liay thori knowledge hai

Ohhhh okay.....can you pls tell me what the docs that u attached with the 679 form and what r the thing sthat r required to be submitted by my husband apart from those mentioned in the checklist?and I am thinking to send my docs and everythng i need to send through courier by this week as it wil take almost 10days to reach Sydney..and then my husband is gonna apply by 1st week of October Insha Allah

I sent him a copy of my passport "copy of evey page" .... He filled the form and attached his pay slips n copy of marrige certificate thats it

I read its the form 48s that i will have to fill and it needs my signature too so i guess i will have to send that too along with the passport's copy

AMZ if u dont mind, can u pls tell me what are the docs tht u r thinking to attach with ur form for 679..also am thinking to apply for 6months...I really dont want any rejection on this visa else i will be badly shattered..i do wanna know what should be the incentive to return as i cnt think of anythng cuz i am not employed neither do i study anywhere...have no clue wwhat to do in that case but i surely am a genuine visitor n will abide by the rules for sure..

Hmm apart from the necessary documents.. Write a statement on your behalf like why you want to go why you will come back just write so they'll know your point of view.. And your husband need to attach his statement/letter of invitation.. And try applying for three months as you have already be rejected twice.. Im also applying for three months because applying for 6 months is like more of staying type visa..so i'll let you know if anything else comes up.

wow u r lucky u got visit visa all the times u tried..MashaAllah...I dunnoo what shd be my reason for return that i shd mention in my letter...my status is still the same as when i applied for 676 wch got rejected twice..now for 679 too i dont have a valid reason to return back so i dunno what to do in this case...guys please help me out....what shd be the incentive to return back to ur homeland?

I read its the form 48s that i will have to fill and it needs my signature too so i guess i will have to send that too along with the passport's copy

Yeha thats rite ....my signatures r really easy n my huby signed it ....

Hmm apart from the necessary documents.. Write a statement on your behalf like why you want to go why you will come back just write so they'll know your point of view.. And your husband need to attach his statement/letter of invitation.. And try applying for three months as you have already be rejected twice.. Im also applying for three months because applying for 6 months is like more of staying type visa..so i'll let you know if anything else comes up.

Well, I did write a statement on my behalf when I was applying for 676 for the 2nd time and I wrote that I have already applied for my spouse visa and my file no. is this and so when there's a decision on my case or when my visa expires then I wil have to return to my home country as per rules and also thats a more valuable visa for me so I will definitely get back as soon as I get the visa...but it didn't help so i am just wondering what other reaon can I give..I thought the returning for visa grant was a very very valid reason to retun but they didnt consider it :( I hope something good happens this time

Well, I did write a statement on my behalf when I was applying for 676 for the 2nd time and I wrote that I have already applied for my spouse visa and my file no. is this and so when there's a decision on my case or when my visa expires then I wil have to return to my home country as per rules and also thats a more valuable visa for me so I will definitely get back as soon as I get the visa...but it didn't help so i am just wondering what other reaon can I give..I thought the returning for visa grant was a very very valid reason to retun but they didnt consider it :( I hope something good happens this time
Hmm just try to send as much proof as you can cause if you dont send something thinking it didnt worked last time wont help at all.. And make your husband write a statement as well..And like i said earlier apply for 3 months dont go for six months... And let your co know before applying.

Yes i would also highly recommend to go for 3 months period of stay particularly for 679. If you want to apply for 6 months or 1 yr, better opt for 676 and hire a migration agent if you are feeling nervous about it. Good luck!

Yes i would also highly recommend to go for 3 months period of stay particularly for 679. If you want to apply for 6 months or 1 yr, better opt for 676 and hire a migration agent if you are feeling nervous about it. Good luck!

Do u think applying through a migration agent will guarantee me the visa?

How do we get to know if a visa gets rejected?

they will send u email and next process like if u have appeal right then they will send u about all next process ..some time reject visa and some time refused visa mostly refused people have rights of MRT review (appeal)

Edited by alilibra4

AMZ, for 679 visa, what are you showing as

Evidence of your intention and authority to return to your country of residence for 679 visa

.Examples:

„1)letter from your employer confirming your leave and intention to return to your employment

„2)evidence of enrolment at school, college or university in your country of residence

„3)evidence of immediate family members in your country of residence

„4)evidence of your visa or residence status in your country of residence, and your right to return

„5)property or other significant assets owned in your country of residence

I am really confused over this as last time too my visa rejected cuz of lack of evidence...also what shd i provide to support this

3)evidence of immediate family members in your country of residence-------what does this refer to?

„4)evidence of your visa or residence status in your country of residence, and your right to return---what shd i provide for this?

Edited by ruqayya