Sign in to follow this  

Migration exhibitions

    Recommended Posts

    How do I find out where and when these emigration exhibitions are being held? And what about these real estate abroad shows?

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites


    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this  

    • Similar Content

      • By Danielle lewsey
        Hi guys. Can anyone help explain a bit about the new skilled migration visas. I know there is a medium to long term skilled occupation list(up to 4 year visa) and a short term skilled occupation list (up to two year visa). If your occupation is on the short term list, after the 2 years that you are given do you HAVE to leave the country? As I know you can no longer apply for PR after this visa. What other options are there after your 2 years on this visa are up?
      • By lebowski.junior
        Hi greetings to all! 
        I hereby pursuing Masters in project management in Australia and graduated as an Bachelor of Architect from India. And also got one year of experience from an architectural firm. 
        As per SOL 2017, Architecture is the course listed for skilled occupancy but not project management. So I consulted few migration agents, they said that I can access my current course through VETASSESS.
        But I'm not sure which occupation should I choose?
        Project builder
        Construction project manager.
        Please guide me.
      • By The Pom Queen
        Agent fees
        Why fees vary
        Under the Code of Conduct for registered migration agents, the amount your agent charges (fees) must be fair and reasonable. Your agent will set their fee based on your circumstances.
        Agent fees vary and depend on:
        Your visa application type. The amount of time it will take to prepare your application. Some visa applications take longer to prepare than others. You can check how much your agent might charge you in the list of fees in the Agent fee data table below. The level of service you need. If you need extra help or have complex circumstances. For example your agent might charge more if you have dependants on your application (such as children). The experience and qualifications of your agent. If your agent is a lawyer or has many years of experience, their fees might be higher. If your agent’s fees seem too high, discuss this with them before signing a contract. Consider talking to a few agents about their service and fees, before you choose one and sign a written contract with them.
        Agent fee data
        Every year, agents give the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority information about the average fees they charge.
        This table represents the range of fees charged by registered migration agents for the period 1 January to       31 December 2015. It gives you an idea of how much you might pay an agent to help with your visa.
        Agent fee data - 1 January to 31 December 2015 
         Temporary visa services
         Bridging visa
         Business (visitor)
         Graduate - Skilled
         Other temporary resident
         Other visitor
         Student Guardian
         Temporary Graduate
         Temporary Non-business
         Temporary Work Skilled (457)
         Working Holiday
        $150 - $700
        $500 - $1,500
        $900 - $2,200
        $550 - $2,800
        $400 - $1,500
        $500 - $1,650
        $500 - $1,800
        $900 - $2,200
        $500 - $3,500
        $1,800 - $5,000
        $300 - $1,000
        $200 - $1,100
         Permanent visa services
         Australian Declaratory visa
         Business Skills
         Child Migration 
         Employer Nomination Scheme
         General Skilled Migration
         Humanitarian Offshore
         Onshore Protection
         Other Skilled 
         Parent Migration
         Partner Migration
         Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme
         Returning Resident
         Skilled Independent
         Special Migration
        $500 - $4,000
        $4,000 - $15,000
        $1,100 - $3,300
        $2,000 - $5,500
        $1,500 - $4,400
        $1,200 - $3,500
        $1,500 - $4,000
        $1,500 -  $4,500
        $1,500 - $3,800
        $500 - $4,000
        $2,500 - $5,500
        $500 - $2,000
        $1,800 - $4,000
        $1,600 - $4,400
         New Zealand Special Category visa 
         Review Application
        $500 - $3,500
        $1,300 - $5,000
        Note: These fees are in Australian dollars and include Goods and Services Tax (GST). These fees do not include visa application charges payable to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
        Initial consultation fees
        Many agents will meet with you in person or by telephone to provide general information and answer your questions before you sign a written service agreement with them. This is an initial consultation. Some agents do this for free and others charge for this service. Those who charge must tell you in writing how much you have to pay before your meeting (in person or by telephone).
        Agreement to Services and Fees
        Before starting work, your agent must provide you with a written estimate of fees you will be charged for their services. The estimate of charges will include:
        professional fees, either by the hour or by the service disbursements (these are other costs such as visa application charges). You should accept these financial terms in writing through an ‘Agreement for Services and Fees’. This agreement must include:
        services to be performed fees for the services (either charged per service or per hour) disbursements (money paid by the agent on your behalf, such as a visa application charge). Do not pay your agent until you have read, understood and agreed to the Agreement for Services and Fees.
        Payment in advance or on completion of services
        Some agents charge by asking you to pay in advance into their clients’ account (see below). Some only charge when their services are complete.
        Clients’ account
        Before your agent can take their fee, they have to give you a written statement of services. The statement must show:
        the work your agent has performed how much your agent charges—by service or by hour. The statement of services must match what your Agreement for Services and Fees says.
        A flowchart comparing how your money is handled by your agent if paid before or after services is provided is in this guide.
        Guidance for Registered Migration Agents: Parts 5 & 7 of the Code of Conduct (169 KB PDF)
        Clients' account
        If your agent charges you before services are completed, they must have a bank account called a ‘clients’ account’. This has to be separate from their business accounts or personal bank accounts.
        When your agent takes money from you before providing services, they are holding on to it for you. They must deposit it in the clients’ account and they cannot use it unless they need to pay for something on your behalf, such as your visa application fee.
        Your agent can only take money from the clients’ account to pay for their professional fees once they have completed a service or a large amount of work, and provided you with a statement of these services.
        Changes to your fees
        Your agent must give you written notice of any change to the amount they will charge for providing you with services. Your agent has to do this as soon as they become aware of the change (for example, extra work your agent did not know about when they agreed to work for you).
        Your agent must not carry out work for you in a way that unnecessarily increases the cost of the work, for example by seeking advice from specialists when not needed. 
        Fee disputes
      • By SUPERSTARDJ01
        Quick question, am I right in thinking once IELTS is passed and a suitable score obtained nurses/midwives etc have to then apply to ANMAC and once the skills assessment is approved then and only then can they apply for a skilled visa? once the visa comes through then AHPRA should be applied to due to the new rules?