Seaford Rise/Meadows etc...

Guest Eddie Sankey

Guest Eddie Sankey

Hi everyone,

My family and i were over in Adelaide at Easter last year and loved it. We have got our visas and are moving over in October. We have most things sorted out for coming across, we are hoping to settle in the Seaford area as there are some new eastates being built there. Are they as good as they look on the internet??

Hi, we live in port noarlunga which is the next suburb up from seaford...the seaford meadows development looks very nice, flat plots of land and only 5mins walk to local shopping mall and local schools..next year they are extending the train line from noarlunga to seaford so it will be easier to get on a train if you need to go to the city....also the local beach is lovely (moana beach) :) .

Hope that helps

Jo

Guest KP Nuts

Lovely place to live..... but there again I would say that, lol.... like the others have said it got all that it needs, plus schools, parks and the beach.

What estate are you looking at Rise or Meadows?

Have you joined PIA yet?

KP Nuts

Guest Eddie Sankey

Thanks to every one who has replied. We are looking at Seaford Meadows. We are arriving in Adelaide 12th October and have a holiday home in Port Norlunga to start with. So if you see some one a bit lost around the area about then, it might be me..lol

Guest salandgreg

Hi

Just read that you are in Adelaide now. We hoping to move over next May, however Hubbie going on a weeks reccie September. Is there any chance of him meeting up with you for a quick half hour overview of do's and don'ts etc.

Many thanks in advance

• 2 months later...
Hi everyone,

My family and i were over in Adelaide at Easter last year and loved it. We have got our visas and are moving over in October. We have most things sorted out for coming across, we are hoping to settle in the Seaford area as there are some new eastates being built there. Are they as good as they look on the internet??

We've lived in Moana South for 2 years now and it's a beautiful area bordering Seaford. Beaches are gorgeous and lifestyle terrific, it's around 35-40 kms from central Adelaide and there are good schools in the area (apparently) but there's not much going on. Willunga and McLaren Vale are even better if you want a sense of community, they have good schools and shops, Farmer's market, Lions, Rotary, 3 pubs and business schemes etc..plus the best bakery in the south west - pasties to die for. The beaches are still only 10 mins leisurely drive away. Meadows is a bit further off the beaten track, I've enjoyed going there but feels rather more of a country town than all the others. I hope that's useful.x

• 2 months later...
Guest red back

We live in PORT NOARLUNGA and the South beats the North in my book. As most have pointed out the beach is only a stone's throw away and its very nice..

Good luck

Archived