Lambretta/Vespa cluba around Perth

Guest Natty T

Guest Natty T

Hi, i'm hoping to move to Perth July 2010 and was wondering about bringing my Lambretta over. Are there any scooter clubs around Perth or any suburbs. Not decided on an area to settle yet.

Cheers Dom.

Guest Natty T
Hi

I found this link ,if you scroll down there are a few Lambretta links.

Links

Hope it helps a little

Cal x

Thanks for the link, will give Dom some ideas of whats around.

Natalie :v_SPIN:

• 1 month later...
Guest Mark Lammy

The classic scooter scene here in Perth is pretty good with between 30 and 50 Lambretta and Vespa owners attending the rideouts.

If the scooter is an Indian GP registered after 1974 it will need indicators. Make sure complete all the necessary import paperwork before exporting from the UK.

Visit the website at Welcome to Paradise and register on the forums, great community and great people, we look forward to seeing you over here

Guest Natty T

thanks mate .i,ve got a 64 li 150 with a sil 200 engine in it ,,whats it like to get parts ,would like to keep the lambretta on the road in oz,,cheers Dom,

Guest Mark Lammy

Parts are relatively easy to come accross and there are several dealers over here. There is also a Lambretta Club of Australia but that is Eastern based. Genuine Italian parts are getting harder to find but that is not just here in Aus.

We have got the National Run at the start of October which is to Adelaide, a bit to far to ride all the way so we are trucking over our scooters (about 38 of them) then flying over.

I have a 64 LI as well and a PX.

Loads of scooters over here, a couple from Leicester to. Bring it over you will not regret it, best thing to do would be to register on the forum at the plsc website and start chatting to the guys. Do you have a firm date for coming over yet?

Guest Natty T

Hi mark .just got in from a club meet up ,got wet , british summer,,/leicester pheonix sc,i,m not a member of these but some of my mates are ,the club i,m in leicestershire alliance sc meet on a wed night. we are off out on a ride out tomorrow night ,probibly about 30 miles round trip,we have just sent in our visa application, i,m a carpenter so getting out on a state sponsored visa ,hoping to get there summer 2010,cheers Dom, ,, ps our club website (www.thelasc.com)

Archived