looking for a mechanic

Guest thekeg95

Guest thekeg95

Hi i'm an Alice Springs auto mechanical work shop owner looking for a qualified mechanic who would like to be sponsored to move to Australia. We would look at using either RSMS or ENS visa's for this. If your keen contact at foursixeights468@bigpond.com

thanx

Steve

Guest thekeg95

Hi Joanne

If you can get in on a 136 that's great , if you need any help we would be happy to.

We run a general mechanical work shop but we do all work from mechanical to electrical to paint and panel. Both petrol and diesel and high performance. We also run a couple of tow trucks. We don't do a lot of service work it's move recons and r&r engines trans g,boxes and that sort of thing. If you would like to know anything about life in Alice send a list of questions and i'll do my best to answer them housing schools work etc

regards

STEVE

Guest thekeg95

You bet i'm interested

could we try to line up a time for a phone call and i'll give you all the info i can

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thekeg95

Hi all

I've had a little computer trouble for the last week but just to let you know i still need a mechanic or 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Are you looking for more than one mechanic? Dont want to stand on Joannes toes she got in there first !!!!

My OH is a general car mechanic, but he doesnt have an acutal qualification only on the job teaching and experience, he has being doing this for 8 years now though. not sure if this would make a difference.

many thanks

Mandy

Guest thekeg95

Hi Mandy

We would be interested in your OH the only thing is that to do a RSMS or ENS sponsorship he would need to meet the skills requirement for the scheme.

if you are comming anyway could he start asap next week would be good.

send me some contact details to foursixeights468@bigpond.com and i'll get in touch with you to see what we can work out

regards

STEVE

Guest thekeg95

Hi all

Just letting you know that i'm still looking for Mechanics and after looking at the government web site i think the other thing we may be able to offer is for anyone with experience but no trade qualifications to come over on a 471 visa as an apprentice and we will have our training provider test them on prior learning and this could give the right person an oz trade ticket in a couple of months.

i would love to hear back from Mandy and Joanne.

We could also look at a panel beater if there was one interested

thanx

STEVE

• 2 weeks later...
Guest laura_barrett

Hi my b/f is a mechanic what sort of wage would he been on hes a fully qualifired light vehicle techecnian?

Thanks Laura

Guest thekeg95

Hi Laura

the wage we are offering is between $46k and $52k to start

If you would like to get any questions answered send a contact number to foursixeights468@bigpond.com and a good time to call and i'll contact you to answer them as best i can

regards

Steve

Archived