x I'm here to help x

Guest Harlea-in-Oz

Guest Harlea-in-Oz
Harlea

Hi am sophie aged 11 lookin to move to perth in a couple of months stayin in mullaloo with me auntie and cousins not sure if i will go to mullaloo beach skool or ocean reef wot skool do u go to

from sophie

Hey Sophie,, sorry I haven't go back to you in ages , been very busy with things. I go to Prendiville catholic college in Ocean Reef ,, so I am going to be living literally very near to you. Ocean Reef High school is exactly over the road from my school so if you ever went there I might see you.

Talk soon

Lots of Love Harlea xox:wubclub:

Guest Harlea-in-Oz
Thank you sooo much Harlea. That has helped me a lot. I don't know how to thank you. I don't know when we are moving but i think it might be in a few years time, when I am a bit older. My mum said we could always come back to England if we feel really homesick. When I do move I would love to be friends with you.

Many thanks, Charlotte

PS: Do you have MSN Messenger? That's a way we could make friends.

Hey Charlotte, that was such a nice thankyou from you.

I would love to be friends with you 2. I do have msn and I will private Message you my address, Love to talk to you :)

When you do come over, I guarantee you will love it, I do and i haven't felt homesik yet. Some people occasionally do, my mate has before and she has been back to England a few times and feels betta everytime she comes back.

Speak to you soon

Luv Harlea xoxox

Guest familyosteopath

Thanks Harlz. That's made me feel much better! What time do you go on Messenger at english time?

Guest paulandgilltodd

14 and moving to perth and i want to make some friends before i go and my name is olivia burton:spinny:

Guest Harlea-in-Oz
14 and moving to perth and i want to make some friends before i go and my name is olivia burton:spinny:

I'd be quite happy to be your friend Olivia. Where abouts are you moving to in perth?

Hope to hear from you soon :cute:

Luv Harlz x

Guest paulandgilltodd

hia harlz were movin round near scarbrough, stirling and innalloo all round them areas. where abouts do you live??

hope to hear from you soon :)

luv olivia xx

Guest Harlea-in-Oz

Hey Olivia,

I don't live around them areas unfortunately, you are about 10-15 mins away from us, but still quite near. I Live in Kinross which is in the city of Joondalup, have you heard of there?

Would love to catch up when you come over ... would be awsome !!!

Lots of Love

Harlea :wubclub:

Guest paulandgilltodd

hia harlea

never mind its still close so when i come over we should meat up:) ye i visited about a mounth ago and stayed with some friends and i fell in love with scarbrough i realy want to move there and near hilories.

carnt wait to come over and meat up iv opened my own acount on poms in oz so i will send you a message on that one aswell

love olivia xx

p,s have you got msn??

Guest familyosteopath

Dear Olivia,

Harlea has got MSN but she will give it to you in a private email. I'm Charlotte and I might be moving to Oz in a few years but I really don't want to. That's a bit about me would love to be mates with you. What is your MSN?

Love Charlotte

Guest olivia burton

dear charlotte

okay thankyou please send me a private message and i wil give you my contact details. ye i would love to e mates with you to so are you movin to perth and if u are were abouts??and iv sighned up on my own thing on hear the paulandgill todd is my mum and step dad now

love olivia

xx

• 1 month later...
Guest familyosteopath

hey olivia sorry i havent got back to you i have been on lots of holidays. i might be moving near to perth. im going to oz next year for a holiday to perth and margaret river. ill private message you my msn.

charlotte

Archived