x I'm here to help x

Guest Harlea-in-Oz

Guest Harlea-in-Oz

G'day .. if anyone wants any help, advise, information etc. Then just ask me. I am 13 years old and my name is Harlea Kefford (I'm a girl by the way :P)

I have been living in Perth for over 1 year now and let me tell you, it is a lovely place.

I have made so much friends over here, it is such a great place.

I would also love to talk to other people who live in Perth now, cos i'd love to make some new friends.

My hobbies are netball, singing, acting, dancing, swimming and Shoppin :)

I am able to answer any quetions. Wether it is about school, sports, making friends ... etc.

Anyway I hope you will ask me some questions because i love helping people.

Hope to get some replys soon :cute:

Lots of love

Harlz xoxoxox :wubclub:

Guest ash p

hi im ash im 13

im movin near sydney , , , what are the schools like and what year are u in (english and australian)

thanks

Guest Aker95

Hey, I'm Brogan Akroyd (nickname, Akers) and I'm also 13, 14 8th November.

My mum and I moved to Australia on the 16th May leaving my two older sisters behind and it's very difficult to cope with that.

I'm living in Warwick, Perth. Are you near there??

I don't really have many mates at the moment apart from a few at school. Where abouts are you living?

I also enjoy Netball along with horse riding (although i don't do it at the moment), acting swimming and of course SHOPPING!

Akers xxxxxxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest familyosteopath

Hi Harlea. I'm Charlotte Gould and I'm 11 years old.

My mum and step dad are thinking about moving to Australia in a few years time and they are really up for it. I really don't want to go and they are trying to get me into moving.

A few reasons I don't want to move is because I'll miss all my friends and family and I don't want to be split from my Guinea pigs.

When you moved to Australia what were you like? Could you please tell me some stuff about how good life is in Oz.

Thanks.

Guest JoanneHattersley

Good on ya Harlz.

Its always good for the younger PIO`ers to see that things can work! Plus to have someone their own age that has gone through stuff too.

Guest holziwolziwoo

Heyy Harleaa (:

Im moving to Oz in a few months, proper brikken it thoo :o

Worried it gonaa be relli different from Englandd, so wudd you be able to tell me lyke how Oz is, how similaa it is to the ukk (:

Im 15 so ill be goinn into year 11..

wot yearr are yuu in?

Rr the schools relli different from the ones in englannd?

LoveMuchly

Holly x

:wubclub:

Guest holly porter

hiya im holly

im 11 years old and me and my family are moving to warrnambool

it wud be nice to hear from people living out there to see wat the life style is like.

hope to get in touch soon

holly

Guest courtney1997

Hi , i am 12 my name is courtney ( girl) i have been living in perth for 7 months now i live in Woodvale. where abouts do you live?

courtney.....xox

Guest holly porter

well courtney at the mo we live in leicester but in the summer r homing to move to warrnambool

Guest Harlea-in-Oz
Heyy Harleaa (:

Im moving to Oz in a few months, proper brikken it thoo :o

Worried it gonaa be relli different from Englandd, so wudd you be able to tell me lyke how Oz is, how similaa it is to the ukk (:

Im 15 so ill be goinn into year 11..

wot yearr are yuu in?

Rr the schools relli different from the ones in englannd?

LoveMuchly

Holly x

:wubclub:

Heyy holziwolziwoo ,, lol nice name. :)

Australia has a bit of england in it and australian. For a start you would be amazed on how many British people live here. I have lots of friends who were from england, some that used to live near my old town.

The schools here are a bit different to England. In England at my old schools we had 1st school, middle school and high school. Well over here they have 1st school (called Primary school here), which goes from Kindy (reception) to Year 7, then once you have finished year 7 you go from year 8 to year 12 in High school. However they are changing the laws now, to if you are in year 6 and you are going to a private school for high school, then you go to High school from year 7 - 12. I go to a private school, which is very common for people over here, and my sister (who is in year 6 now), is coming to my school next year.

if you ever wanted to you could leave school at year 10 if you have a job.

When I moved here i instantly got paired with a buddy. A buddy is someone that looks after you for a week, showing you around places. I'm sure that you would get paired with one.

I'm in year 8 now so I've just started high school.

Australia is a nice place. I spent my 1st christmas here last year and the weather was really nice,and me and my sister just spent all day in the pool. It was a bit different not havving a sunday dinner with Turkey and everything, but it was nice to have a bbq with all of out friends.

When are you planning to move here? Have you had a veesa yet?

I moved here last February, so I've been here about 1 year and a half, and i tell you, I don't regret moving here. At first when I was coming from the airport I didn't like the look of the place, but that was because we were going through a old suburb, but once we went along the coastal road I loved it. You ma feel strange at first, but after a while you'll get used to it .. I did.

Hope this was useful for you, anymore questions and I'm happy to answer them ..

Love Harlea-In-Oz

xx

Guest Harlea-in-Oz
Hi Harlea. I'm Charlotte Gould and I'm 11 years old.

My mum and step dad are thinking about moving to Australia in a few years time and they are really up for it. I really don't want to go and they are trying to get me into moving.

A few reasons I don't want to move is because I'll miss all my friends and family and I don't want to be split from my Guinea pigs.

When you moved to Australia what were you like? Could you please tell me some stuff about how good life is in Oz.

Thanks.

Hi Charlotte its Harlea,

Its very normal for you to be upset about moving to Australia. I was a few times but as the moving day drew close i became more excited. I was upset about leaving my friends and family but I realise that you would stay in touch. I have stayed in touch with a few of my friends and i write letters to them. My family call us nearly once every 2 weeks, and my nan came over in January this year, and my nan and grandad came over in Ferbruary. So your family will always be able to visit you occasionally.

Over here is great and I reeally love it. I have made so many friends, and the weather is so nice. You should love it.

Plus if you ever get to home sick you could always go back to England and visit a few people.

Hope this was okay.

You'll soon feel fine about it, trust me..... wait and see.

Harlea xx

Guest Harlea-in-Oz
Hey, I'm Brogan Akroyd (nickname, Akers) and I'm also 13, 14 8th November.

My mum and I moved to Australia on the 16th May leaving my two older sisters behind and it's very difficult to cope with that.

I'm living in Warwick, Perth. Are you near there??

I don't really have many mates at the moment apart from a few at school. Where abouts are you living?

I also enjoy Netball along with horse riding (although i don't do it at the moment), acting swimming and of course SHOPPING!

Akers ##########

Hey Akers ,

That must of been hard to leave your sisters behind ,, how come you did?

I live In Kinross , in the City of Joondalup. I think I am pretty close to Warick, when we take the train we stop at Warick, so I'm sort of close :)

Speak soon

x

Guest Harlea-in-Oz
hi im ash im 13

im movin near sydney , , , what are the schools like and what year are u in (english and australian)

thanks

Hey Ash .. the schools are great over here. Primary school goes from Kindy (Reception) to Year 7 , then you move onto High school which goes from year 8 - year 12. I am in year 8 now since i am 13 and i go to a school called Prendiville Catholic College. When I moved here i went to Primary school and i instantly got paired with a buddy. Since that day I've been best of friends with her.

Hope that helped

Guest Harlea-in-Oz
hiya im holly

im 11 years old and me and my family are moving to warrnambool

it wud be nice to hear from people living out there to see wat the life style is like.

hope to get in touch soon

holly

Sorry Holly unfortunately I don't live near there, but I'm sure you will enjoy it.

When are you planning to move ??

Love Harlea x

Guest Harlea-in-Oz
Hi , i am 12 my name is courtney ( girl) i have been living in perth for 7 months now i live in Woodvale. where abouts do you live?

courtney.....xox

Hello Courtney,

Omg .. I live near you, (at least I think I do) ... anyways I've heard of Woodvale and I think I live near it. I live in Kinross in the city of Joondaup.

Not sure if they are near to you.

Anyway, would love to talk to you sometime ..

Love Harlea xx :wubclub:

Guest Harlea-in-Oz
Good on ya Harlz.

Its always good for the younger PIO`ers to see that things can work! Plus to have someone their own age that has gone through stuff too.

Thanks Johatts,, thats very nice of you to say that .. :cute:

I love to help people, and I am happy to answer any question people have.

Luv Harlzz x :wubclub:

Guest Harlea-in-Oz
What school do you go to???

I go to Prendiville Catholic College .. what school do you go to?

Guest courtney1997
Hello Courtney,

Omg .. I live near you, (at least I think I do) ... anyways I've heard of Woodvale and I think I live near it. I live in Kinross in the city of Joondaup.

Not sure if they are near to you.

Anyway, would love to talk to you sometime ..

Love Harlea xx :wubclub:

Yeah it is about 5 or 10 mins away! I go to woodvale primary school, but it sucks cause i was in high school in England!

would love to meet up sometime?????

love courtney....xox:wubclub:

Guest Harlea-in-Oz
Yeah it is about 5 or 10 mins away! I go to woodvale primary school, but it sucks cause i was in high school in England!

would love to meet up sometime?????

love courtney....xox:wubclub:

Heyy .. Yay we live near eachother.

Do you hav msn? If you can you Private message me your adress and i'll do the same.

Thanks ..

Love Harlea xoxo

I'm happy now :v_SPIN:

Guest SophiaKelly

Harlea

Hi am sophie aged 11 lookin to move to perth in a couple of months stayin in mullaloo with me auntie and cousins not sure if i will go to mullaloo beach skool or ocean reef wot skool do u go to

from sophie

Guest familyosteopath

Thank you sooo much Harlea. That has helped me a lot. I don't know how to thank you. I don't know when we are moving but i think it might be in a few years time, when I am a bit older. My mum said we could always come back to England if we feel really homesick. When I do move I would love to be friends with you.

Many thanks, Charlotte

PS: Do you have MSN Messenger? That's a way we could make friends.

Guest SophiaKelly

G'day harlea how are you you live close to my auntie i hope we can be m8s wen i come over

from sophie

Archived