Is there a clairvoyant out there???

Guest jackie Macdonald

Guest jackie Macdonald

Is anyone else getting addicted to this forum just because they are talking to other expats?? I find I'm logging on more and more just waiting for someone to come up with a miracle cure for my uncertainty!!

jackie xx

Guest Mark and Sharon

When you get that miracle cure can you give it to us ,we just dont know what to do for the best as i`v said before we don`t want to regret going home but don`t want to regret not.If we knew when this bloody recesion was going to end we might be able make a decesion wether to gamble to stay here.

Guest yankee
If we knew when this bloody recesion was going to end we might be able make a decesion wether to gamble to stay here.

It's really a gamble to be just about anywhere nowadays, I think.

Guest juliemtaylor

we are all in uncertainty land and hoping we all give off positive vibes on here and get through it - however it turns out!

Julie x

i suppose the gamble is ... how easy to get a job once back in the uk, and the other thought is you have validated so you have 4 years to come back, i have had a really bad week this week re homesickness, and my oh not getting a proper job, he is not doing his trade at all since we got here , but we are trying for other jobs too, just need a licencse for every job you look at ! good luck to all , its not easy is it?

Archived