looking for holiday rental in adelaide - 2weeks??

Guest just jo

you are going to be pushed to find accomodation in the Northern suburbs bacause its not a holiday destination. Its where people live. You could try Highway one, its on Port Wakefield Road at Bolivar, good access links to the City and the Northern areas, don't be afraid to haggle, you should get winter rates as well.

Highway 1 Caravan Park

or there is Levi Park another park, just outside the city in Walkerville

Welcome to Levi Caravan Park

There are places attached to pubs that have accomodation but I personally wouldn't want to stay there for 2 or 3 weeks, such as The Highlander on North East Road, Gillie Plains

Comfort Hotel Highlander - 647 North East Road, Gilles Plains, Gilles Plains, South Australia, Australia 5086 or Modbury Plaza

Modbury Plaza Hotel : Restaurants & Cafes and Bars & Pubs in Modbury, Adelaide You could try sferias in Modbury I believe they have accomodation Sfera's on the Park I don't know what the rates are though. If you want to go a bit further north you could try Gawler but its 55 minutes from the city, more in rush hour but about 15 minutes from the Northern burbs. Caravan Park in the Barossa Valley & Accommodation - Gawler Caravan Park I couldn't find anything on realestate.com.au in the holiday rentals section.

Hope that helps. Don't forget to haggle, its expected. I expect you've been looking a summer rates, prices should go down now we are into the winter season, but yes those sort of prices are the norm for summer rates.

Jo

Archived