Oxenford

Proview220

Hi anyone living around the oxenford area, please let me know if the area is good for living with 3 kids, also can you here all the noise from the fun parks as this area looks quite close from what i can see on google earth.

what can one expect for your money with a property, how much do you need to spend to get something nice eg 4/5 with a pool etc.

cheers.

Guest traybears

Hi,I can only help a little bit.My friend lives in Oxenford,seems really nice,they like it.Don't think you can hear any noise as about 15 mins away.Not too sure on house prices but pretty average i would say,have a look on www.realestate.com.au We quite often go there for takaways.Good luck ,hope this helps.Tracy.xx.

G-day tracy, thanks for your help, i see your partner is a painter, has he found work in oz, Im a carpenter, we also want to live in oz, started the visa last Aug, I take my trade test 14th April, then not sure whats after that, did you get in with a state sponsor, any other info would be great.

Cheers

Alan.UK

Guest traybears

Hi Alan,We came out on a skilled visa (175) so no sponsership.My o/h half been working since day 5 here,got it though someone we know.He did the tra then applied for the visa.Work has slowed down quite a bit here but hopeing it'll pick up again soon.Good luck with your trade test.Tracy.xx.

Archived