Cheap Airfares To The UK

Guest proud2beaussie

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi Folks,

If anyone out there is looking to travel to the UK soon a major airline has just sent me a press release with details of some special fares.

The fare is $1488.00 return inclusive of taxes and charges.

Valid for travel from 06 May 2009 thru 30 Nov 2009 .

Bookings must be made by 17 April 2009.

As I am in a commercial arrangement with the airline I will not advertise them here however if you PM me I will forward the email

to you and you can book directly with them-I will not be charging a

commission on these bookings as I don't feel comfortable taking

advantage of PIO.

Guest jogrant3232

Flying from all airports or just selected. I ahve heard AirAsiaX are around $1000 dollars return, i do think there is a little price war strating that will bring down the price all round

Guest proud2beaussie

The fares are ex Sydney ,and are basicaly due to load factors being lower than normal for the British summer coming up.

Air Asia hasn't really succeeded in it's first month of operation out of the Gold Coast to get the load factors they need to sustain low prices for very long.

There is a new Qantas sale starting in two weeks which will bring prices down a bit and Singapore Airlines have some very low fares on sale at the moment.

Unfortunately fares on the "Kangaroo Route" won't ever be as low as fares to places like the US because of extra fuel required and the distance involved.

Flying from all airports or just selected. I ahve heard AirAsiaX are around $1000 dollars return, i do think there is a little price war strating that will bring down the price all round

Its singapore airlines brookseys booked in may 1448 and I have booked for august $2800 for 2 of us , book direct with Singapore , i`m not an agent just had a look on web , mates had a look and prices were climbimg a bit

Air Asia is close to 3grand and the extras like baggage and meals and flying to KL and changin , air malaysia dropped to match air asia ,think singapore are following suit

Guest proud2beaussie

No Mally it's not Singapore Airlines.and Malaysia Airlines don't need to match prices with Air Asia because Air Asia is half owned by Malaysian and 20% by Virgin Atlantic with a private businessman kicking in the rest.

Singapore Airlines is in a price war with it's only major competitor on the route which is Qantas.

Singapore has always had a fierce rivalry with Qantas because the two share landing spots at places like Bangkok and Singpore where as airlines like Malaysian fly out of places like Kuala Lumpur where Qantas doesn't go to-and doesn't need to to get it's load factors.

No Mally it's not Singapore Airlines.and Malaysia Airlines don't need to match prices with Air Asia because Air Asia is half owned by Malaysian and 20% by Virgin Atlantic with a private businessman kicking in the rest.

Singapore Airlines is in a price war with it's only major competitor on the route which is Qantas.

Singapore has always had a fierce rivalry with Qantas because the two share landing spots at places like Bangkok and Singpore where as airlines like Malaysian fly out of places like Kuala Lumpur where Qantas doesn't go to-and doesn't need to to get it's load factors.

ah so grasshopper ,as you know been to travel agents ,tinternet for the last few months ,basically gave up on the idea as $4900 to $5400 for 2 was a no no. Air malaysia were in the similar bracket before the air asia bods came along then they dropped their price, as I see it quantas are as dear as they have ever been and dodgy planes to boot

Archived