175, 176, 475 visas online timeline monitor

Guest moonlit_valley

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest escaussie

thanks for this link, very useful.:jiggy::jiggy:

Hi all,

Please find below links to three online spreadsheets (one for each 175, 176 and 475 visas) where you can share your visa timeline and manage it yourself for the duration of the application process.

You'll be able to view other members timelines as well as edit your own to relect any changes to circumstances.

Before you visit these pages and contribute, please take the time to read the following notes on how it works.

Notes:

• New timeline entries are entered via a form (link number 1 below)

• Existing (yours and other peoples) timelines are stored in a Google Docs spreadsheet (these can be viewed via link number 2 below).

• In the spirit of Wikipedia, everyone can edit the spreadsheet (and other peoples entries) without having to sign up or log in. (You can edit the spreadsheet via link number 3).

• Please do not move any columns from their original location (to the left or right), or insert additional columns. Please do not reformat the spreadsheet or make editorial changes to the spreadsheet. Changes will stop the form from working correctly. Only update your own row entry if you have to.

• Do feel free to "Hide" columns. You may want to temporarily hide columns so that others are closer together and you don't have to scroll. This can be done by going into Edit Mode, selecting the column you want to hide -> right clicking -> selecting "Hide Column". This change is viewed by everyone, so please remember to unhide the column(s) once you are done. You can unhide the column(s) by clicking on the little icon in between the two visible columns where the hidden column would normally be. If you cannot see a particular column, it is there, but chances are someone has probably forgotton to unhide it.

• Do feel free to re-sort the spreadsheet in order of a particular column. All columns can be sorted (for example in order of date, in order of CSL/MODL/SOL, in order of Case Officer Date etc), however you need to go into Edit Mode to do this by click on "Edit this page" at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Hover your mouse on the thin bar that is underneath the letter of the column (A, B, C, D...) you want the sheet sorted by and the word "Sort" will appear with an adjacent arrow. Click on the arrow and a small window showing "A -> Z" and "Z -> A" will appear.

• Do feel free to filter columns. All columns can be filtered i.e. you can view just CSLs (which hides all SOLs/MODLs) or just Carpenters (which hides all other professions), or just Queensland applications (which hides all others states) etc. To do this, go into Edit Mode by clicking "Edit this page" at the bottom of the spreadsheet, then select the View menu -> List View.

• If you mistakenly make a detrimental change to the spreadsheet, such as deleting the whole sheet, or someone elses timeline, please let me or a moderator know asap by sending a Private Message so that the changes can be undone.

• As long as you hit the Enter key after inserting text into a cell, the sheet should automatically save. There is no Save button. The sheet is automatically refreshed by Google every 5 minutes and so you may not see your entry until this has happened.

• Please remember to update your entry if you get a case officer or visa, even though it will probably be the last thing on your mind!

Any questions or suggestions, please let me know. Hopefully this sheet will manage itself and we will be able to get a good picture of DIACs processing times.

SPREADSHEET LINKS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------- 175 visa timelines -------------------------------------

Link 1 - VIEW SPREADSHEET

Link 2 - INSERT ROW INTO SPREADSHEET

Link 3 - EDIT YOUR EXISTING ENTRY

Click here to edit your existing 175 timeline entry

(you can also do so by clicking on the "Edit the page" link at the bottom of the spreadsheet)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------- 176 visa timelines -------------------------------------

Click here to edit your existing 176 timeline entry

(you can also do so by clicking on the "Edit the page" link at the bottom of the spreadsheet)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------- 475 visa timelines -------------------------------------

Click here to edit your existing 475 timeline entry

Any questions, please ask.

Kind Regards

Drew

Guest moonlit_valley

Hello,

Does anyone want to take over looking after the spreadsheets from me? I won't lie, you have to clean it up everyday. I'll do one last tidy up and pass it over if anyone is interested?

Thanks

Drew

Guest grant6607
Hello,

Does anyone want to take over looking after the spreadsheets from me? I won't lie, you have to clean it up everyday. I'll do one last tidy up and pass it over if anyone is interested?

Thanks

Drew

Hi Drew,

I wasn't going to approach you until I was done but I stared a new site that I was hoping could replace your spreadsheet (which I am on) I am going on Vacation today but hope to have the first version up and running in a week or two.

So if you bear with me I'll be happy to take it over in that form. I have already written a script that will import your spreadsheets into my database so it'll be easy for anyone to migrate over.

BTW, the URL is aussietimeline.com. Stay tuned.

-- Grant

Guest Samfire

Hi Moonlit Valley!!! Regarding managing the Timeline Spreadsheets, I have replied to you here: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/64948-who-will-manage-poi-timeline-spreadsheets.html

I have to admit, it kinda daunts me, but I do like a challenge - so you can PM me and we can talk further if you haven't got any other (or should I say better) offers!

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Drew, Grant and Samfire

Drew - thank you so, so much for all your brilliant work with this timeline monitor. I am very grateful to you and I am sure everyone else is as well. :notworthy::hug:

Grant - thanks very much for making your new monitor. I have made your thread about that sticky.

Samfire - thanks very much for your offer of help too.

For the moment I think the best thing is probably to close this thread so that nobody will add to it. I will close it after posting this but if anyone disagrees, please PM me.

In the meanwhile, Grant's new thread is here:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/65328-new-timeline-monitor-site.html

Cheers

Gill

Archived