Does anyone have a crystal ball?????

nickynush

...if so can you have a look and tell me when you think we may get our visa :wink:

We only applied in January but seemed to have got our timing just right as we have state sponsorship and are on the CSL. We got a case officer 9 days later and meds and pccs have all been submitted. Our online screen shows all documents as met and meds as finalised. It's been like this since 28th Feb! I always thought that visa grant was imminent once you reached this stage and so have become obsessed with checking my status 5-6 times a day!! I know we are really lucky to have got to this stage so quickly but my hopes have been raised now and I want to know soon so that we can start arranging our move, book flights etc. We put our house on the market on 14th Feb and it sold 3 weeks later - our buyer is pushing for a quick completion but I am so nervous about exchanging contracts before getting the visa.

I emailed ASPC for an update last week and got this reply today....

Your file is currently with your case officer for further processing. If

your case officer requires any additional documentation/information to

assist in the processing of your visa application they will contact you.

Following these and other boards I can see SS176 applications from late last year being granted visas but no one from Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb yet. Do you think they are being processed in date order and they've got Nov & Dec 08 to process before they get to January 09? If that's that case how long will that take? I know no one can really answer any of these questions but would be really interested to hear if any 176ss applicants from this year have been granted visas yet.

Thanks

Nicky :wubclub:

Guest Fredtheman

Hi. I put my forms in at the end of may. I got an email from them saying they had them at the start of July. At the start of Sep they wanted meds and police checks.Had them ready and sent them in by DHL by they 2nd week of Sep. At the start of Nov I got an email saying go! But I can't sell the house. To keep it right and not loose what I worked hard for I went for a holiday to keep my visa right.

I hope this helps.

Fred

Archived