175-176 Case officers???

Guest Dionne and Rickie

Guest 2pigs3piglets

hi all i have just phoned my agent, and she has just said when she sent our ss off the ack letter had 4-6 weeks on it,... but know she is sending the ss's in and other peeps ack are saying 3 months

hope this helps my letter of ack says recieved 17th mar 4-6 weeks from then and ours had been 7 and a half weeks already.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats great another hurdle done bet your relived. we have got a co now and just waiting for visa they seem to be geting through them ok were hoping to go in june.

175 submitted aug 08/meds done oct 08/ got co march 09 off list march 09 submitted ss to qld mar 09 /acc april 09/ss 30 april 09/changed to 176 got co

Guest 2pigs3piglets
thats great another hurdle done bet your relived. we have got a co now and just waiting for visa they seem to be geting through them ok were hoping to go in june.

175 submitted aug 08/meds done oct 08/ got co march 09 off list march 09 submitted ss to qld mar 09 /acc april 09/ss 30 april 09/changed to 176 got co

hi so your a marchie as well then so are we,

you really give all us hope

what trade are you in?

good luck tanya

hi so your a marchie as well then so are we,

you really give all us hope

what trade are you in?

good luck tanya

hi hubby is aircraft fitter feel we have been doing this forever everytime we overcome one thing there is another we were stressed with tra then trying sell house going court for paper work take kids then daughter got pregnant and had to be removed cos she was 18 and not a dependant anymore then removed from csl then got ss and co but job that was lined up was withdrawn cos rescession so job hunting again it never ends but bit more hopefull now should have visa realy soon :twitcy:

Archived