Berwick 6 or 12 Month Rental Available

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi All

We have a property owner who wishes to put her property out there for either a 6 or 12 month rental. This can be furnished or unfurnished.

We also have a 6/12 month rental in Mornington available.

If anyone is interested or would like further information please feel free to pm me. You can find the properties on the following page: Moving to Melbourne: Accommodation Available in Melbourne However, please note that the properties will be a lot cheaper on a 6 or 12 month tenancy compared to what they are on the site.

Kate:wubclub:

Hi All

We have a property owner who wishes to put her property out there for either a 6 or 12 month rental. This can be furnished or unfurnished.

We also have a 6/12 month rental in Mornington available.

If anyone is interested or would like further information please feel free to pm me. You can find the properties on the following page: Moving to Melbourne: Accommodation Available in Melbourne However, please note that the properties will be a lot cheaper on a 6 or 12 month tenancy compared to what they are on the site.

hi moving to melbourne we would be really interested in this house fo about a 6 month period how much would it be per week we should have visas through by may this year and hoping to be in oz by setember. could you keep me updated and here is my email donnadougan@hotmail.co.uk how much would we need to pay to book it?:yes:

Guest The Pom Queen
hi moving to melbourne we would be really interested in this house fo about a 6 month period how much would it be per week we should have visas through by may this year and hoping to be in oz by setember. could you keep me updated and here is my email donnadougan@hotmail.co.uk how much would we need to pay to book it?:yes:

Hi Doug

Will PM you, however, personally, I wouldn't book anything until you have your visas in your hand.

Archived