Can you bring my canoe?

Guest hammfam

Guest hammfam

We have been living in the Eastern suburbs for the past couple of years and we mistakenly left our canoe back in England. We have been to many places across Victoria where we would love to have used our canoe. If anyone is coming to Victoria and would have spare space in their container that they are not using we would be eternally grateful if you could bring our canoe??

We would be happy to help with your arrival in Australia and can offer invaluable advice about starting life in Melbourne. I work for Victoria Police and have a good knowledge about locations around Victoria.:policeman:

Guest snow white

how did you manage to mistakenly leave a canoe behind ? hope someone can help you out

all the best

Lesley x

Guest hammfam

The canoe was left at our mother in laws house hidden on the roof of a shed and what with all the organising we simply forgot that we needed to get it before the container left!!:wacko:

Guest snow white

oh dear me might be worthwhile finding out what it will cost to bring it and put it in shared container

lesley x

Guest snow white
maybe i could smuggle it in, in my pants :hug:

there you go an offer you cant refuse and it being aldo smuggling it in his pants no one would ever know eh lol :wink:

lesley x

Does that mean Aldos coming home? .... err I mean visiting. I would look at a sheared container or it might be cheaper buying one here. They are not too badly priced.

Tim

Guest snow white
Aldo - I'm impressed!! :notworthy:

i want pictures before i say im impressed eh aldo lol :wink:

Lesley x

Archived