hi hannah!

im a girl 2. i no whos interested in me.cainegary

im 9 nearly 10

when is your birthday?

TTYL(talk to u later)

lauryn

Guest cosworth123

hi every one,

Im josh im 16 , 17 in september i did live in maldon essex we are now homeless as we have sold our house and all done .I am now in singpore on our 7 day stop got 3 days left and then to australia we have finaly emergrated took ages but it will be worth it in the end i have droped out of school here early as i didnt think it was worht stayin on as we had to go before my gcse so wasnt worth staying there to annoy the teachers any more lol i was wondering if any one knows how school is out there what are the kids like i heard that there is a program called taf some further education . i dont no what to do , do i just go to work ???? or get grades . but i have come on this site hopefully make some freinds as i would like to be able to relate to some english people feel more comftable i surpose i am moving to melbourne victoria either in the dandenong region berwick that sort of way is any one in this area or even if you are an hour away would be good to meet some one Boy or Girl to see how you got on my interests are 1,fast cars 2, i raced quads in the uk 3,motocross anything for an agrenerlin buzz really like my dad father like son lol i regurlary go to the gym i also like football, girls,music, IM NOT a CHAV i hate that word OR a GOTH im just an ordinary guy funny like to have a lauf and jke and drink n shop not that i have got anything against you guysn girls chavs n goths well i dont no what else to say hope some 1 replys asap add me on msn josh_cossie@hotmail.com . josh newman

Archived