moving to oz

Guest lolly

Guest lolly

Hi

my name is fraser. i am 8 years old.

we might move to oz in 2008 so i would like to know more about the ozzie life:biggrin:

are there any other children my age moving to brisbane queensland?

cant wait to hear from you all

fraser :goofy:

Guest donovan

hi fraser

my name is mitchell, we are moving to the Gold Coast area when we have sold our house, you will have a great time in Oz as there is so much to do, i caint wait to go, even though i will miss my friends over here i know i will make new ones. I have been to Oz 2 times before and thought it was great. I also have a brother who is 2 and another brother who is 11.

mitchell

Guest lolly

hi mitchell

thanks for the message :jiggy: good to hear from you

i have got a brother and he is 5

when are you moving?

Fraser kelly

Hi im zak and we moved to brisbane in november ,school is good but different at first,i have made lots of frends the children are so nice ,we have a swimmin pool at our new house and when we move in i can swim every day theyr good swimmers here mum and dad have bought me a motorbike to ride at the house cause theres lots of room ,rite back if you want , from zak

Guest thistles and gum trees

Hi Fraser Mitchell and Zack (Zack I saw you on Telly!!) my name is Jack I will be 8 in May. I am moving to Melburn in October but only for a little while because we are moving after that to either Brisbane or Salamander Bay outside Newcastle. If anyone wants to write back that would be good. I am excited but sad to leave my Granny and grandad. I will also miss my friends here. I live in Cyprus and its really nice and warm and we have nice beaches but i think it will be like that in Austrlia too. Bye from Jack

Guest lolly

Hi zack:notworthy:

is it hot there its snowing here at the moment do you like your school

from fraser

hi jack

what is it like living in cyrpus

from fraser:policeman:

Guest THE JONEZYS

Hello my name is Charlie and I am 8 and I moved to Australia in December.

We used to live in Essex and now we live in Victoria in a place called Mornington. It is well cooler than Essex. It has a beach and we saw a penguine there and we saw a dead tiger shark it was totally cool.

School is really good and we do lots of sport and go on lots of trips.

We have a football team in Mornington and our season starts next month and I cant wait.

My big brother is a goal keeper and he plays for the mens team. My other big brother didn't like it here so he went back to england to see his girlfriend yuk. I do miss him but I dont want to go home I like it here.

If any one lives near me or is moving near me let me know and I will be your friend if you are a boy as there are not many boys here all my mums mates have girls yuk yuk.

From Charlie

Guest guys&dolls

dear boys

dont be put off by me looking at your stuff but i am a girl.my name is hannah.i am 9 nearly 10.i have a sister called amy but i hate her.any boys intrested in me?

love hannah:wubclub:

Guest guys&dolls

dear boys

hi its me hannah again tell me the next time you are on here so we can chat

bye hannah:cute: :laugh: :wubclub::wink:

Guest Morven33

hi my name is Christy I am 8 but nearly 9

I'm moving to Ozland in July the place i'm going to is Bribane. I realy don't know if i want to go but I haft to because my mum, dad and brother are going. So I haft to.The best part about

it is that it's in the sun were u get more sun than u get here in Scotland because it is very dull here.

Can anyone tell me wot its like in Oz?:biggrin:

Hiya jack i used to live in spain some of the year at our other house but its bettr here cause there are more friends to play wiv i avnt been to cyprus is it nice ?

Fraser school is good not like in uk ther is lots ofsport here and you eat outside not in a hall it as been very hot but looks like it will rain today so will be a bit cooler

Zak

Hi Zak and Fraser. Cyprus is really good to live in. It is warm some of the time and hot the rest of the time. We have lots of nice friends here. I like it because lots of different people live here from all over the world and its good and interesting becuase you get to understand more about different kinds of people. We live near the beach wich is really good and even though its hot we can still ski in the winter because we have a mountain with snow on and we can waterski in the summer - but i cant yet. bye for now from Jack.

Hi Christy - I am from Scotland too. I support Rangers and am going back to visit Scotland next week. I hope there is still snow coz we're going to Glenshee. Bye form Jack.

Hi Charlie - I am coming to Victoria in October and I would really to be your friend. I love football and i support Rangers and Arsenal. My big brother is a really good football player too and my mum is a football coach. Bye from Jack

Guest lolly

hi zak

we have another house in spain too. we lived there for 6 months 2 years ago and i went to school there. what part of spain did you live

from fraser

Guest lolly

hi christyi aam going 2 brisbane too. i am going next year i think it ill be cool becaus i will be able to do more sport

from fraser

hi hannah

when are you moving to oz

fraser

hi charlie

i would like to be your freind but we are going to brisbane - mum said its far away from victoria. i wold like to write to you though

from fraser

Guest guys&dolls

Hi Christy and Frazer,

Thanks for being interested in talking to me, its great to know that other people feel the same about the move as me.

We are hoping to go to Adelaide later this year depending on my dads job.

Hi fraser

i am 8 years old and i am also moving to Oz in 2008 after this christmas

i am moving to Melbourne where are you moving to?

i have only told a couple of friends on my street and they don't want me to go i would like to

come back and see them at christmas sometime:biggrin: :wink:and i am a bit sad about it because i only moved to bramley a year ago

when i get to Oz i am hoping to get a dog

From Hayleigh (8)

Guest franny22

hi im moving to perth soon i live in scotland.Can anyone tell me how it is in perth cause i might be moving there!!!!!!!!!! From Liam age:10

:biggrin: :notworthy: :err:

Guest Morven33

Hi Jack, Frazer and Hannah

Thanks for answering me. Its good to know there are other kids moving to Oz too.

Jack, I support Rangers too, my favourite player is Barry Ferguson.

I am a sporty girl (dont like pink!) and its great to hear that you play a lot of sport in Oz cos I like all sports especially football (soccer!!), basketball and baseball.

Will speak to you all again soon:D :jimlad: :jiggy:

Guest guys&dolls

hi christy

i am a sporty girl too.my favorite colour is red.my favorite sports are netball,swimming and tennis.my dad is really close to getting a job and is going to a job fair this saturday.i am a bit scared but i am holding my head up hi and saying to myself just go for it.

love hannah

Guest groovychick

hi im nine and moovin 2sydney my mum is lookin at these schools:Roseville.Ravenswood and Redlands. Anyone goin?:cute:

i live in London at the moment and will be flying on singapore airlines next monday night

from lauryn

Hi Christy,

Barry Ferguson is my favourite player too!!! Do you ever go to Ibrox? I got to go 1 time when we lived near St Andrews and my brother won a competition and my whole family got to go and have a visit and get stuff. My dad and my big brother and me support Rangers but my mum and my sister support Aberdeen and Inverness Caley Thistle. We are coming to Scotland on Wednesday and I think Rangers are playing Caley Thistle on Saturday. Some body will be sad in our house and I dont think it will be me!!! Are you going to Austrlia this July? We have never been before have you? We go in October and I am quite exctied. I think there are Rangers supporters clubs in Australia thats what my dad says. Anyway got to go to school now. From Jack BYE

Guest groovychick

hi jack

im moovin to Sydney which is like 2 hours away from Newcastle.

wot school r u goin 2?

u no when u were talkin to zak were u talkin about the sweet life of zack and cody?

cya from lauryn

Guest deb&paul

My name is Harriet and i am 9 year old (nearly 10) and we are loooking to be moving to Brisbane early next year.

Is there anyone else out there who has been there before and can tell me what the schools are like and what kind of things you can do there?

Thanx

Harriet :) x

Archived