Pacific Pines or Bayside??

Guest angela k

Guest angela k

Hi just wondered what everyones feels would be the best place for a family with 2 small girls 6 & 3. I have heard great things about both areas and are looking for peoples opinons on either. Which has best schools, things to do for family, rental prices etc..:unsure:

Guest spadgersdad

Hi,

For us the Bayside, been here 3 years and love the area, close to the waters edge, great marina for restaurants, train line to CBD, 45 minutes to Gold Coast, and very child friendly what more can I say! I am sure there will be different opinions on both areas (sorry dont know much about Pacific Pines) best idea would be to have a look around for yourself when you arrive and see what feel you get for each area. Good luck

Guest magic

Again, for us Cleveland in the Bayside area has been Home for our family for 3 years and never looked back. We have been all over with work and time out but we are always thankful we selected our spot as we did. Overall the kids love it!

Rental prices in this area do vary $350 up, schools there are lots with Cleveland and Thornlands (public) having good feedback. Family........ well, small beaches, the point where families play footy, pack lunches on the grass, cricket or just watch the water, Raby Bay harbour is often filled with families come evening, lots of eating and drinking places where the kids of all ages play on bikes near by and day time fishing and boating. Gold Coast theme parks are 30 minutes away as with the Sunshine Coast. The city is a 30 minute drive or train ride to loads of resturants, wine bars and of course South bank - family beach in the city.

Good look guys

Archived