Buderim

Guest JoanneHattersley

Guest JoanneHattersley

Hey guys,

can anyone give me any details on Buderim? My parents have put in their CPV143 application and hopefully will be out by early next year. They are looking at Buderim and I am trying to gather as much info as I can for them.

Joanne

Guest chris the saint

Hi johatts, we have been looking at Buderim as well, all the info I have found looks really good.

If you go into google and put in Buderim you will find a couple of websites dedicated to Buderim. There are links from these websites to others.

Good luck,

Chris.

Guest gajackdeb1@bigpond.com

hi jo we lived in buderim when we first arrived,there are a lot of houses in quite areas we loved the house we were in but it was just to quite,but if you go furtherinto main buderim it becomes more lively , yove got mountain creekthere which we tried to get in anyway all in all its a good place deb

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anne & Bob St Andrews

We are going out on a CPV visa next year as well. As our son and his wife live in Brisbane we have been looking at houses in Buderim. We have had nothing but good reports and the climate is supposed to be better because of the height although it is only a short distance from the coast. We did pass through Buderim when we were there last year but didn`t stop there as we were looking closer to Brisbane then. We should be going out to validate in May/June this year and are going to have a really good look at it this time.

Anne

Guest michele'n'michael

Hi there I caught someone from the site mentioning Sinnamon in Q.land. Has anyone been there? I've looked on the net & it looks really nice. Whats the info' ?? Thanks for your help all XX Mich

Guest michele'n'michael
Johatts lives in sinnamon park..i am sure she wont mind if you pm her :)

Jo :)

Hey Thanx for that I'll look them up!!XX

Guest michele'n'michael

Hi there I've been told you live in Sinnamon Park! It looks ideal to us. Whats it like? We have 2 kids currently 7 & 13. I'm a hairdresser & oh is a roof tiler. Is it a modern community, schools ,recreation pubs restaraunts, LIFE?? How far is it to the beach, Brissy. etc? Also were gonna come out for xmas for 2 weeks if the visa comes along ok(for a holly) the kids fancy sea world etc. I dont suppose you know how far away it is from S Park do you ? FINALLY; do you know anywhere thats good for renting holly app'ts or homes, ideally with a pool??? Thanks 4 that soz for the 3rd degree!! Mich xx

Guest JoanneHattersley
Hi there I've been told you live in Sinnamon Park! It looks ideal to us. Whats it like? We have 2 kids currently 7 & 13. I'm a hairdresser & oh is a roof tiler. Is it a modern community' date=' schools ,recreation pubs restaraunts, LIFE?? How far is it to the beach, Brissy. etc? Also were gonna come out for xmas for 2 weeks if the visa comes along ok(for a holly) the kids fancy sea world etc. I dont suppose you know how far away it is from S Park do you ? FINALLY; do you know anywhere thats good for renting holly app'ts or homes, ideally with a pool??? Thanks 4 that soz for the 3rd degree!! Mich xx[/quote']

Pm me or email me and I`ll answer all your questions

Guest JoanneHattersley
We are going out on a CPV visa next year as well. As our son and his wife live in Brisbane we have been looking at houses in Buderim. We have had nothing but good reports and the climate is supposed to be better because of the height although it is only a short distance from the coast. We did pass through Buderim when we were there last year but didn`t stop there as we were looking closer to Brisbane then. We should be going out to validate in May/June this year and are going to have a really good look at it this time.

Anne

my mum and dad are on a CPV and are just waiting for a case officer. They want to live in buderim as my OH and I are in Sinnamon Park in the western suburbs of Brissie. Looks like we are ll in the same boat here!!!!

PM me if we can help with anything.

• 1 year later...
Guest chello

The true Buderim community site is at www.buderim.com

Hi johatts, we have been looking at Buderim as well, all the info I have found looks really good.

If you go into google and put in Buderim you will find a couple of websites dedicated to Buderim. There are links from these websites to others.

Good luck,

Chris.

Guest Working to fish
Hey guys,

can anyone give me any details on Buderim? My parents have put in their CPV143 application and hopefully will be out by early next year. They are looking at Buderim and I am trying to gather as much info as I can for them.

Joanne

A very nice place ,bit hilly ,all the shops you would need for things ,nice house,s ,not to far from the sea if your parents are still hopeing to get a boat.

eddie

Archived