Less Than 24 Hours To Go Woooohooooo

Lynne2007

Hey Guys & peeps,

Less than 24 hours until our friday night chat and by gum i am looking forward to it, do you know how much i am looking forward to it?

I worked 7.30 - 1.30 today but carried on until 2.50 pm without pay from 1.30 - 2.50 so that i could get more done so as to not finish really late tomorow night then i can get home so hoping to finish at 7.30 at latest then hope to be home for about 8ish.

Not long to go all my buds :yes: :chatterbox: might have to squeeze a bit of this in :randy-git: :twitcy:

Lynne xxx

Guest jonseywife

Hi Lynne

Glad to see you can keep laughing!!!

Your obviously doing lots of this :Randy-git:

Then that stops you getting too :sad:

And then you wont go :wacko:

Then we wont have to send the :policeman: round!!!!!!! LMTO !!!

Sally-Ann x

Guest HelenaBooth

Hiya,

Can I ask is it ok for anyone to join in on the chat?

and what time does it start, and where?

Thanks

xx:)

Welcome to the forums Helena and you will be welcomed open arms in the chat room hun, we are all mad and loopy but had a blooming good laugh, we are all open minded too and dont take offense to things everyone says. i will bi in room about 8 - 8.30 ish as i am working later until about 7.30 so it will be great to see you there chick.

Lynne :biggrin:

Guest HelenaBooth

Thanks you lovely lovely people, its really nice, this whole site, Im glad I joined. Found it by chance actually:laugh:

I hope to be on about 9 ish, Fingers crossed you will all still be on :GEEK:

xx super xx

Hi Helena!

Will be great to have another person in the chat for Friday nights. Dont worry about the 9pm start! we're still going at 12am...slightly drunk and random by then thou!! :wink:

lol hays

Thanks you lovely lovely people, its really nice, this whole site, Im glad I joined. Found it by chance actually:laugh:

I hope to be on about 9 ish, Fingers crossed you will all still be on :GEEK:

xx super xx

Helena, i didnt get on until about 10 - 10.30 last friday due to working late and they were all still there, but will be sooner tonight as shouldnt work as late as ne meeting woooooohooooooo, get my good wine out i think when i get home. Hays is right we get a bit crap with spelling as the evening goes on lmao :biglaugh: but we have a bloody good night and a huge laugh :chatterbox:

Lynne

Could do with a laugh had crappy couple days, :sad: might come in for a bit chat. :realmad:

Helena, welcome I found everyone here sooooo nice. My Sister in Law is Helena quite an unusual name shes half Polish r u Helen-a or Hel-ea-na (if u get me)! Shes the latter.

Look forward to a few smiles later :wink:

Emx

Hi Em, sorry to here you've had a couple of crappy days, me too. but jo has kept me up by the constant reminding of the FNCC.

will look forward to seeing you in there to let your hair down and forget the last few days.

Hays

Guest HelenaBooth
r u Helen-a or Hel-ea-na (if u get me)! Shes the latter.

Emx

Im a Helen-A but I dont mind being called the other, Im not one of these people who harp on to people about getting it right, two agencies who I have spoken to, (they are Australian themselves) call me Hel-ea-na, I dont say anything, makes me smile, not maybe people have diff ways of sayin the same name.

hehe

Cheer up, hope to chat later about anything :jiggy: xxx

Guest jonseywife

Mut be something in the air Hays & Em...... Ive had a crap week too, along with lots of others by the sound of it!!! :sad:

Perhaps we should start the CCDC too - the Crappy Couple of Days Club !!! Wot do you think?????

We could all talk about CCDC @ FNCC .... or is that too confusing :confused: I think so !! lol

I will look forward to popping in and catching up with u crazy ladies later too....... TTFN

Sally- Ann x :P :biglaugh:

Guest jonseywife

Hi Cinders

Click on chat at top of page next 2 log out and it takes u straight into to the lounge/chat room, where we all hang out....... literally!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

If it gets a bit crowded sometimes we jump in the pool to cool off......... wehey !!!!

Dont worry, it will all make sense later !!!!!!! Its a great laugh.... :biglaugh:

Archived