Perth or Brisbane ??

Guest 3zooz

Hi , ...

I was just wondering where to settle first in Australia ??

I am a pharmacist and want to know which city will suit me more , Brisbane or Perth ??

I know , from many threads , that both cities have a lot of opportunities compared to Sydney and Melbourne , is that right ??

Regarding Pharmacy , which city is better and what are the average salaries for Pharmacists there ???

Waiting ur co-operation guys .

cheers

Hi there, I know nothing about pharmacy and I know that is what you have specifically asked but I honestly cannot imagine there are any real differences in opportunity between the major cities so it might be worth considering your other needs.

I love Perth & day in day out we watch the news/weather and count our blessings that we choose Perth rather than anywhere else in Australia. But Perth is very family orientated and certain single, younger people have found it dull, it is also sprawling and even I feel it lacks a real 'centre'.

Asking on here which is better Brisbane or Perth though is akin to asking which is better London or Manchester, it brings out the tribal warriors in us all :))

Jules

Archived