Virgin Blue

Guest lolajays

Guest lolajays

Hi,

Has anyone flown with Virgin Blue on internal flights? We have a 4 hour 20min flight mid reckie trip from Mel to Perth. We are flying with them. I know we will have to pay for tv and food on board but what are the planes like and service etc??? Im anticipating easy jet although ive never flown with them either :biglaugh:

Tracey

Hi, We flew with Virgin blue from melbourne to Sydney and back last April. They were really good. Like you say food and entertainment is extra but they were very efficient getting you on and off and the planes were fine - Bit like taking an easy jet or ryanair flight.

Guest mandisfam

Hi, I flew with virgin blue Mel to Sydney, but that was back in 2001. Service etc was the same as easyjet, only difference was the staff were friendlier and smiled more.

Do they still have there own shed at melbourne airport??? Back in 2001, it really was just a shed away from the main airport.

mandisfam

Guest waynenicola

Hi Loljays, we flew with Virgin Blue and their sister company Jetstar from Brisbane to sydney and the flights were good and the staff were very helpful so i dont think you will have any problems. We just bought sandwhichs in the local stores and plenty of books !! or PSP's or what ever the kids are playing !!

Enjoy your reccie

Wayne

ps. still not decided on taking the dogs !!:confused:

Guest lolajays
Hi Loljays, we flew with Virgin Blue and their sister company Jetstar from Brisbane to sydney and the flights were good and the staff were very helpful so i dont think you will have any problems. We just bought sandwhichs in the local stores and plenty of books !! or PSP's or what ever the kids are playing !!

Enjoy your reccie

Wayne

ps. still not decided on taking the dogs !!:confused:

awwww you must take them!!!!!!:laugh:

Archived