Cheap flights to OZ

Hi all you wouldbe travellers,something you might find worthwhile.

I contacted Pickfords for a quote for moving us out to Aus and they sent me, along with other information, a DVD for http://www.movingPLANET.net .It's full of good information and there are some special offers.

One which struck me as being the best I've seen so far, is for flights for people emigrating to Australia. They are special emigrant flights,giving you 50KG baggage allowance each, you must only purchase a one way ticket and not have been in Australia before on your new visa. The only downside I can see is that your not allowed to break your flight anywhere,ie not leave the terminal.The company offering these flights is Emirates and are several hundred pounds cheaper than other travel companies I've seen on the web,even on quotes from companies quoting Emirates.

You need to get a special access code from Pickfords(this comes with the DVD) before you can go into the website proper but I don't think there is any obligation to use them for your removals.

Cheers

Mike and Connie.

Guest scottish-kiwi

thanks for that - will definately look into. notice u r in st andrews - so are we!!!great place in summer but shame its winter most of the year!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thistles and gum trees

Hi Mike and Connie and scottish kiwi - Just wanted to say hi - we used to be just outside St Andrews and our children were at school in Balmullo. We are heading to Victoria in October this year. Hope all goes well with your plans - see you down under! The Mac family.

Archived