tra help please

Guest silverstargazer38

Guest silverstargazer38

for id on tra i have only passport!! do i need birth certificate copy as well?? ??

just wondering

Guest carla&trev

Hi,

I have re-read the form again and it does say evidence of id (passport, birth certificate OR government id) so I think from the use of OR that it definitely means just one of those. I hope so anyway as I am on the verge of sending my TRA off and was sure I had it all sorted! Have you sent yours yet?

Guest mansfiea

Hi there, we only sent certified copies of my husbands passport with the TRA. Passed fine.

You do need the birth cert for the actual visa app though.

Good Luck

Ang

Guest silverstargazer38

just sent away for the birth certificate a full one costing 7.00, just as well if its needed for the visa :)

Guest silverstargazer38
Hi,

I have re-read the form again and it does say evidence of id (passport, birth certificate OR government id) so I think from the use of OR that it definitely means just one of those. I hope so anyway as I am on the verge of sending my TRA off and was sure I had it all sorted! Have you sent yours yet?

no havent sent if off yet, as had lots of references to get hold of and these are taking ages,

waiting for city and guilds, they can take up to 6 weeks, as phoned them yesterday and they dont answer phone, the answer phone keeps saying please visit our web site!! in red at the top of the page it says in red. We are experiencing delays of up to six weeks!!

oh well more waiting. Presently getting paperwork together to prove of self employment for the past year, nightmare but will be worth it in the end??

Guest carla&trev

I hope it will! I am waiting on two more references and then away we go!!!! The most nerve racking thing for me at the moment is the fact that we have been living in France for 2 years and so haven't really been able to get much support for the time here, only reference to be exact! But fingers crossed, eh? Good luck waiting for the certificate. From what I have read on here though, the whole thing is a waiting game. What's making it worse at the moment is that I can't talk to anyone about it because we aren't telling ANYONE until we know we can definitely go, save any premature heartache!

Speak soon,

Carla

Archived