whats joondalup and wanneroo areas like?

Guest Karl&van

Guest Karl&van

Hi can anyone give us any advice what these areas are like please.The houses look reasonably priced. Also if there are schools in the area.

Also can anyone advise us on electrical goods is it just a case of changing u.k. plugs to Australian type. Is the voltage 240. thanks for your help Karl & Van :wink:

Guest lisaarthurton
Hi can anyone give us any advice what these areas are like please.The houses look reasonably priced. Also if there are schools in the area.

Also can anyone advise us on electrical goods is it just a case of changing u.k. plugs to Australian type. Is the voltage 240. thanks for your help Karl & Van :wink:

Hi

Neil and I are considering moving to Wanneroo but also considering Warnbro. Wanneroo is our favorite out of the two. Old stle Aussie Houses with bigger plots of land. Much more of a small town feel rather than an estate. It is close to Mullalloo which is the hidden secret of the area. (Beautiful long golden beach). We looked at houses in the area and found they were relatively cheaper than other area's. Admittedly, they are about 15 yrs old and some are a little out of date but they are established homes and feel more homely. If you do a google search you can drop down onto the roads and have a closer look. The people there seem friendly enough. The electricity is the same as ours from what I remember, you just need a two pin adapter.

Joondalup - well, my husband Neil loves it. It is new and very pristine. The streets are wide and all light paintwork. It has been designed beautifully. The shops are brilliant. Lots of resteraunts, a large cinema, indoor mall. A complete diverse community of all cultures. More expensive than Wanneroo but smaller land space.

Go take a look and you will be torn like husband and I.:arghh: Best wishes,

lisa and Neil

Archived